Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Iker Casillas left Messi out of his top 3 in his voting for the 2012 Ballon dOr (the year in which Messi scored a humble 91 goals) and still feels he can discredit the Ballon dOr on the basis of Messi?s win this year.

soul24rage

I'm lowering my expectations with Messi moving forward to avoid too many meltdowns. I'm not expecting him to score too much or be one of the top players in the world anymore. Just trying to enjoy watching the GOAT play and hoping he can snatch a WC or another CL although I don't have a ton of hope for either.

:thumbsup:

Windhook

Take my approach: Relax and take everything he does from here on out as a bonus to his legacy. And not a huge bonus either unless it's a WC - Lad already has the best resume ever IMO.

True. Haters gonna hate, but they can't do shit about it. Without a doubt Messi took Barcelona to another level of popularity, won the club millions of new fans, which sadly was exploited by directors in a wrong and risky way.

Rassvet

Messi will lift his Ballon d’Or on the pitch, tonight, ahead of the warm-up — there will also be a light show and a tribute video.
@le_Parisien

malvolio

Di Maria was shite. Mbappe stranded on the left and Messi doesn't have players to combine with. PSG look very disjointed going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans