Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

We have 4 more points after 6 rounds than we did last season. W for [MENTION=19626]kattanib[/MENTION] so far

Rassvet

Let’s hope Leo scores against Manchester City

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9276]pregra[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

kattanib

We have 4 more points after 6 rounds than we did last season. W for [MENTION=19626]kattanib[/MENTION] so far

In all honesty, if Fati Depay and either Dembele or Coutinho can stay healthy then this is a better team than the one that worshiped his lord Messi

Birdy

In all honesty, if Fati Depay and either Dembele or Coutinho can stay healthy then this is a better team than the one that worshiped his lord Messi

100%

Much more balanced team, and I reckon they would also do much better at pressing

Rassvet

Not sure if it will be better but at least more enjoyable than the last two seasons.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi is turning dead to me. I always thought I was more of a fanboy and never expected it to happen this fast. It feels liberating as I don't have to get myself involved with Messi v. Ronaldo discussions anymore.

Givenchy

its early days. vs the smaller teams when we draw, I always feel Messi would pop up with some magic and decide those games but as a whole, more enjoyable watching a team work for each other instead of one player

also, vs the Bayerns/big boys, the results won't really be much worse. we were getting pumped with Messi

khaled_a_d

Messi is turning dead to me. I always thought I was more of a fanboy and never expected it to happen this fast. It feels liberating as I don't have to get myself involved with Messi v. Ronaldo discussions anymore.

Same here.
Appreciate him a lot, GOAT player for me but I don't feel the need to follow him anymore.

Rassvet

Relax, you all will be fanboying again when he starts playing relevant matches in the CL and with Argentina

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let’s hope Leo scores against Manchester City

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9276]pregra[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Add me too :hooray:

Coutinho didnt really show anything so far and dembele is dembele. Hope on Ansu and Memphis :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans