Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Shameless troll.

How's your prediction of us flying without Messi looking?

:lol:

I'll jump in.

I also thought that we will move and play better without Messi.
But I had in mind a team from the beginning of the last season, so: Coutinho, Ansu, Dembele, Griezmann, Braith in attack with Frenkie and someone in midfield.
Those offensive players all like faster football and could fit well with eachother.

Yet, we got rid of Messi and sinked even lower with this slower, shittier football with too many midfielders from who's brains has been removed any sense of doing anything else than playing a safe pig-in-the-middle game without any purpose, intention or ability to create anything else.

So, instead of Cou-Dembele-Griezz-Fati, we got Busi-Frenki-Pedri-Gavi-Nico-Puig where every single of them would drop dead if they would enter into the opposition box or try to shoot.
These players alone can't do shit and they need 3 good forward magicians who will take the burden of creating, shooting and taking responsibility on their shoulders.
Yet, Ansu and Dembele are injured.
Giezz is sold.
Cou is on the bench.

And now these 6 footballing wise androgen midfielders have only Depay in attack, who is like fake-ass-wannabe-superstar-a dumb budget version- of the worst version of Neymar.
Except that he is 20 fold less effective since he plays in the middle, doesn't possess skills, has a weird shooting technique and tries to dribble past 3 players whenever he gets the ball which is like 80 times per match.

So, I personally didn't think of this when I wanted to play without Messi.
If this type of football/set up/line up is our future, then I want 38 years old Messi, 38 years old Suarez and 38 years old Rakitic back.
They will never be worse than the set up from the last Barca's match.

Last edited:

malvolio

Yeah BBZ, you just thought, as many in here, that we'll be flying without Messi and proven flops will suddenly become world class when he leaves.

Jesus Christ, I would be ashamed to write stupid shit like this.

What did Cou-Dembele-Griezz-Fati ever do for this club to warrant hype or expectations?

Last edited:

JohnN

Can't see how Griezmann and Dembmele would help us be any better. Dembele because he is always injured a d Griezmann because he is totally useless.

Rassvet

I'll jump in.

I also thought that we will move and play better without Messi.
But I had in mind a team from the beginning of the last season, so: Coutinho, Ansu, Dembele, Griezmann, Braith in attack with Frenkie and someone in midfield.
Those offensive players all like faster football and could fit well with eachother.

Yet, we got rid of Messi and sinked even lower with this slower, shittier football with too many midfielders from who's brains has been removed any sense of doing anything else than playing a safe pig-in-the-middle game without any purpose, intention or ability to create anything else.

So, instead of Cou-Dembele-Griezz-Fati, we got Busi-Frenki-Pedri-Gavi-Nico-Puig where every single of them would drop dead if they would enter into the opposition box or try to shoot.
These players alone can't do shit and they need 3 good forward magicians who will take the burden of creating, shooting and taking responsibility on their shoulders.
Yet, Ansu and Dembele are injured.
Giezz is sold.
Cou is on the bench.

And now these 6 footballing wise androgen midfielders have only Depay in attack, who is like fake-ass-wannabe-superstar-a dumb budget version- of the worst version of Neymar.
Except that he is 20 fold less effective since he plays in the middle, doesn't possess skills, has a weird shooting technique and tries to dribble past 3 players whenever he gets the ball which is like 80 times per match.

So, I personally didn't think of this when I wanted to play without Messi.
If this type of football/set up/line up is our future, then I want 38 years old Messi, 38 years old Suarez and 38 years old Rakitic back.
They will never be worse than the set up from the last Barca's match.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans