Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

at least 10 fans in that picture felt Messi's wrath.

Will Poch have the balls to do it again?

Poch was shitting bricks when Mbappe crossed the ball for Icardi. He spent the last 15-20 minutes of the match thinking why did he subbed Messi off.

serghei

Messi: "I am lucky to have been coached by Pep and Lucho, the best coaches. Their mentality helped me grow and improve physically, mentally and tactically." from 2020 interview

He didnt mention Ernesto....shows that he puts LE also over him.

Should have said something about the ones HE coached. Who was the best student? Tata Martino, EV, or Setien.

KingLeo10

don't know about that.

Pep's Messi was much younger, better and walked much less.

Pep also did not have as many weapon choices as Poch now has at PSG.

What? :lol: We had guys on the bench like Yaya Toure, Keita, Ibra, and Rafa Marquez who would STROLL into the PSG starting 11.

And our starting 11 itself was 9 world class players (with the exception of Pedro and sometimes VV).

FCMessi

What? :lol: We had guys on the bench like Yaya Toure, Keita, Ibra, and Rafa Marquez who would STROLL into the PSG starting 11.

And our starting 11 itself was 9 world class players (with the exception of Pedro and sometimes VV).

and how many of those on the bench could replace a 24 yr old messi?

KingLeo10

and how many of those on the bench could replace a 24 yr old messi?

I don't follow. Are you saying that there are better attacking options on the bench at PSG than even a 34 year old Messi?

The only one close to him is Di Maria IMO. But Di Maria is either great or completely terrible.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

As a individual player pedro wasnt maybe worldclass but for the team we needed someone like him. Lets say he has done his job on the field in a worldclass way :p

Messigician

Messi: "I am lucky to have been coached by Pep and Lucho, the best coaches. Their mentality helped me grow and improve physically, mentally and tactically." from 2020 interview

He didnt mention Ernesto....shows that he puts LE also over him.

Huh?

He talked at length about EV lol and even defended him in a press conference

FCMessi

I don't follow. Are you saying that there are better attacking options on the bench at PSG than even a 34 year old Messi?

The only one close to him is Di Maria IMO. But Di Maria is either great or completely terrible.

saying Pep benching Messi only once does not mean Poch will bench Messi only once.

a 34 Messi walking around in his home debut easier to bench than a 24 Messi who was better, younger and walked much less.

What Poch did and the result speak for itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans