Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

This "garbage team" was doing way better than this before a certain someone was signed. Reached the CL finals and semis in consecutive seasons effortlessly. Drop the childish excuses and blame game. The PSG fans(the actual ones not the...:lol:) know who is to blame. No pens given for opponents breathing mostly the reason. :lol: :lol:

The team was much better before Messi signed. Neymar wasn't injured as much. Mbappe was in much better form; he's been pretty shit since the World Cup if we're being honest. Not to mention, they had a top manager in 2020.

They had 2 17-year-old players against Bayern in the 2nd leg. They had Ruiz and Vitinha in the midfield. Mbappe had a shit game. Messi was one of their best players in that 2nd leg.

In the first leg, they had a midfield of a 17-year-old, Soler, Pereira. Messi only came back from injury, and so did Mbappe.

Outside Mbappe, Messi, Neymar, Hakimi, and maybe Verratti, their squad is pretty average if we're being honest. Mendes and Marquinhos are decent, but I don't think they're top-class. And Ramos is about to be 37.

Look at the defense today for instance; Bernat, Pereira, and Bitshiabu are honestly shocking for a defense. They also had Ruiz and Pembele out there who are not good at all. By the way, Messi got a 7.8 rating today, so he was the least of their problems.

It isn't a coincidence that if you give Messi a balanced team with a decent midfield and defense... and with a decent coach, you'll win things. That's why he's won so much with Argentina in the past 2 years.

xxxxxx

True. Just did a quick search on the arrivals from PSG and it's shocking.

Vitinha 41m
Fabian 23m
Soler 18m
Sanches 15m

97m on all those 4 players. Would have still kept Paredes and Kalimuendo (who offers more the Ekitike).

Horrible decision by the PSG management.

I would have kept Di Maria if I'm being honest. He's much better than Soler and Ruiz.

Temptation

The team was much better before Messi signed. Neymar wasn't injured as much. Mbappe was in much better form; he's been pretty shit since the World Cup if we're being honest. Not to mention, they had a top manager in 2020.

They had 2 17-year-old players against Bayern in the 2nd leg. They had Ruiz and Vitinha in the midfield. Mbappe had a shit game. Messi was one of their best players in that 2nd leg.

In the first leg, they had a midfield of a 17-year-old, Soler, Pereira. Messi only came back from injury, and so did Mbappe.

Outside Mbappe, Messi, Neymar, Hakimi, and maybe Verratti, their squad is pretty average if we're being honest. Mendes and Marquinhos are decent, but I don't think they're top-class. And Ramos is about to be 37.

Look at the defense today for instance; Bernat, Pereira, and Bitshiabu are honestly shocking for a defense. They also had Ruiz and Pembele out there who are not good at all. By the way, Messi got a 7.8 rating today, so he was the least of their problems.

It isn't a coincidence that if you give Messi a balanced team with a decent midfield and defense... and with a decent coach, you'll win things. That's why he's won so much with Argentina in the past 2 years.

He needs the slow pace of international Football and a default penalty every game to do that. Most of goals were pens in the WC. FIFA have never hidden their agenda. Even with their tweets shading certain parties.

Porque

It's the second time PSG got overrun by Rennes and second time they lost to them this season.

That just can't happen given the gulf in the spending power.

Still will walk the league though bar an epic meltdown.

xxxxxx

He needs the slow pace of international Football and a default penalty every game to do that. Most of goals were pens in the WC. FIFA have never hidden their agenda. Even with their tweets shading certain parties.

Oh, that old chestnut. You sound like those fools on Twitter. Even without his penalties, he still has more G/A than Ronaldo does in the World Cup. France had as many penalties in the 2018 World Cup, but nobody said a word. Heck, Mbappe had 2 penalties in the World Cup final... but it's apparently scripted.

And no... it's not the slow pace. It's because he has a balanced team with Argentina. He has a decent coach. They didn't go unbeaten for like 2 years for no reason.

CatalinR10

Burn my body after I die and spread the ashes on Lusail stadium where Andres Leo Messi Cuccittini cemented himself as the undisputed GOAT of football.

Forever GOAT !

Forever HOPE !

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Off to Argentina and the reception at Monumental.

Who cares about those stinky Parisians anyway :coffee:

Temptation

What are you talking about? Messi aged like wine. Looks better now compared to his younger self. His best look was when he had that mighty beard tho.

He didn't age well. He's just richer and better groomed/styled now. He still looks the same.

Tried putting tattoos and beard to look alpha. The real test of a good looking guy is the clean shaven look.

Messi looks below average to average. Not ugly. Hieght makes him look goofy af though. Terrible physique.

35 is nothing for a male who lives a top top tier lifestyle paying attention to his health everyday. You're not supposed to age terribly by 35.

KingLeo10

Lil Tempt back on his unhinged Barca/Messi hating spree :lol:

Terrible physique :lol:

Forum camping bum critiquing the physique of in his prime, one of the strongest on ball dribblers with arguably the fastest acceleration on the ball :lol:

Have no fear, he'll suck off "alpha" "winner" Giroud for hours on end though

Temptation

"Scientist" KL struggling with basic comprehension and having yet another one of his psychotic outburst episodes at me.

If anything I'm defending the guy. There are people(almost everyon) who call him downright ugly. It is me who's saying that he isn't ugly but average. His physique is great for his playing style but aesthetically shite. How tough is it to understand? :lol:

Also I barely twerk for Giroud but yeah he's one of the best looking Footballers easily. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans