Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

💰 According to Brand Finance, Messi's departure from Barcelona could cost the club ?137M in brand value. In addition, they?d lose ?17M on match-days, ?43M in sales of shirts/merchandise and ?77M in business revenue. #FCB

Catalan propaganda started

BarcaGirl

I'd love to see Messi troll everyone and join Atletico in the end ...now that would be an epic plot twist :lol: I actually wouldn't even hate this so much ...Messi and Suarez back together and Cholo!!

The real winner in this case tho would be Tebas ...Barca lost Messi yet he stays still in La Liga :rofl1:

Horatio

You're welcome
If Messi denies PSG sheiks truly going to come after Barcelona dawg. Wouldn't be surprised if they send some rockets aimed at Catalunya. Could get ugly.

Messigician

Who the fuck knows what absolute SHITE Suarez is filling Messi's head with.

If I were Jorge Messi I would immediately ban Messi from seeing Suarez during this critical moment

Messigician

Ehhh Messi Amigo you know the French eat like for legs or something bro. And that Ramos guy you really wanna train with that Puta every day?

Come to Atletico and see me every day while we have our Barbeques and cruise to the league. You seen those Barca and Real squads? We would score 10 past them Barca defence is as strong as cardboard

Horatio

You're welcome
Who the fuck knows what absolute SHITE Suarez is filling Messi's head with.

If I were Jorge Messi I would immediately ban Messi from seeing Suarez during this critical moment

Yerba_Mate_on_Market_Shelf-by-Bob-Warrick-1024x909.jpg

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=22245]Julien[/MENTION]Maynard🥇] | Messi is still in Barcelona. Negotiations continue with PSG. There is no agreement at the moment,Everything can change from moment to moment.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jadentheman

How can you think that to be true if we keep offering contract extensions to players that are passed their prime?

Ahh you're saying it only applies to non-catalan players?

What I do know is that by pushing Messi out, they are now able to clean house as no one from "Messi's team" is now truly safe. So I am fairly positive this is the last season for Alba, Pique, Busquets, and Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans