Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As for Messi and Pep then the bald cunt wanted him during the entire burofax shitshow according to multiple sources in Manchester and Barcelona.

If we were willing to let him go or sell him then that's where he ends up, but they wouldn't do something crazy for someone his age obviously and due to the toxic relationship Pep-Soriano-Txiki had with the board at that time. A year later we kick him out and City decide not to move for him after signing Grealish for 100m and being in negotiations to sign Harry Kane lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5353498/2024/03/20/manchester-city-ronaldo-messi-pogba/

^ this is literally the most reliable City reporter/journalist

soul24rage

As for Messi and Pep then the bald cunt wanted him during the entire burofax shitshow according to multiple sources in Manchester and Barcelona.

If we were willing to let him go or sell him then that's where he ends up, but they wouldn't do something crazy for someone his age obviously and due to the toxic relationship Pep-Soriano-Txiki had with the board at that time. A year later we kick him out and City decide not to move for him after signing Grealish for 100m and being in negotiations to sign Harry Kane lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5353498/2024/03/20/manchester-city-ronaldo-messi-pogba/

^ this is literally the most reliable City reporter/journalist
If people just did their own research, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

They only just want to look at things that they want to believe in and not look at situation as objectively as we do.

It is what it is.

DonAK

If people just did their own research, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

They only just want to look at things that they want to believe in and not look at situation as objectively as we do.

It is what it is.

Marti Perarnau also acknowledged that Pep and Messi met personally and that Pep asked Messi if he was willing to commit to the hard training regime and shit weather in Manchester :lol:

That they would sign him if he was still willing to join them and commit.

I don't have time to explain who Perarnau is and how close he is to Pep and his long ass relationship with him, etc. so these idiots ought to check for themselves.

soul24rage

And I say that he must put pressure.
Even if he is Messi he should be at least 50% (we're talking about working without the ball) of that of an effectively pressing striker.

And I say that you cannot build effective total football within the framework of modern football if you have Messi in his team in his version, when he did not work at all without the ball.
Seems like you don't know Pep's style that well then.

Messigician

Pep didn’t want Messi

After City were eliminated from the Champions League after their defeat vs Lyon, Guardiola travelled to his hometown Barcelona, and received a message from Messi. According to Sport, who revealed the details from the book, Messi texted, "Hello, Pep. How are you?"

The book further claims that they met at Guardiola's house the next day, and the Spaniard warned Messi about the rainy weather in Manchester. The Argentine explained his differences with the Barcelona board in a conversation that lasted for hours. The following exchange also took place reportedly:

"-In Manchester we train very hard… (Guardiola)

-I will train hard, I’m not worried. (Messi)

-And I continued making long tactical talks. Maybe you’ll get bored…

-I’ll hold on. I will put up with everything you do.
-Leo, we have grown older. Maybe we can’t stand each other anymore.

-Pep, I just want to kill it."
You mean this convo? @DonAK

M3ls

Why would I do that? :lol:
Unlike a bot like you I don't throw a tantrum with a million posts in a row due to a simple joke. I don't care if you stay or go. If you stay your dumbass posts are funny since you think you're some football genius.

Get off that high horse little monkey and join the battlefield to defend your country. Your comrades calls for your help so stop wanking off to a mid player like Ferran!
Ah, now this is a joke. Little cowardly mouse, you found a reason to run away. Well, I'll let you do it.

companyofcules

“Many times we have listened to Leo, not always, but many times, and this contract without the pandemic was totally acceptable" Barto
Anyway the whole debate again fksake
Messi is an introvert easy to sway. Now of course his family and his ego demanded money being a 1 in a milenium talent.
Of course Alba, Pinto, Suarez, Busquets, Pique etc used him as a shield or to ditch their rivals.
Of course every captain has demands. But isn't the board responsible with the decision?
I mean I was fucking banned laugh at as some crazy radical by the same maggots that exposed this when I said Suarez is a fat serpent that took Messi under his spell and he needs to go.
Messi needs a strict program of training because after his girl moved with him, after the kids were born he was sloppy so his family has no European mentality of sacrificing family time for career.

But again, football is not a business run by some smart people, smart people run banks or legal enterprises etc. Football is more like the EU farms, mostly at a loss, nobody knows wtf they are doing, owned by politics with few exceptions.
So this guys panicked and started throwing desperate attacks.

Messigician

“Many times we have listened to Leo, not always, but many times, and this contract without the pandemic was totally acceptable" Barto
Anyway the whole debate again fksake
Messi is an introvert easy to sway. Now of course his family and his ego demanded money being a 1 in a milenium talent.
Of course Alba, Pinto, Suarez, Busquets, Pique etc used him as a shield or to ditch their rivals.
Of course every captain has demands. But isn't the board responsible with the decision?
I mean I was fucking banned laugh at as some crazy radical by the same maggots that exposed this when I said Suarez is a fat serpent that took Messi under his spell and he needs to go.
Messi needs a strict program of training because after his girl moved with him, after the kids were born he was sloppy so his family has no European mentality of sacrificing family time for career.

But again, football is not a business run by some smart people, smart people run banks or legal enterprises etc. Football is more like the EU farms, mostly at a loss, nobody knows wtf they are doing, owned by politics with few exceptions.
So this guys panicked and started throwing desperate attacks.
Good post

DonAK

Ah, now this is a joke. Little cowardly mouse, you found a reason to run away. Well, I'll let you do it.

You want me to make some stupid bet because you rate a bum ass player? Clown :lol:

Ferran won’t fuck you.

I don’t care one bit about guys like Semedo, Frenkie flaming out. Won’t act deluded like you and believe they’re elite after they have shown otherwise.

What a genius. Cannot even string together some arguments without lying through your teeth as you’ve done so far.

Go on and put this in google translate now too.

M3ls

You want me to make some stupid bet because you rate a bum ass player? Clown :lol:

Ferran won’t fuck you.

I don’t care one bit about guys like Semedo, Frenkie flaming out. Won’t act deluded like you and believe they’re elite after they have shown otherwise.

What a genius. Cannot even string together some arguments without lying through your teeth as you’ve done so far.

Go on and put this in google translate now too.

You are an example of the fact that in a family where the parents are two men at the gender level, a real man cannot grow up. You ran away like a cowardly little rat. Run, run away from here.

Last edited:

DonAK

You are an example of the fact that in a family where the parents are two men at the gender level, a real man cannot grow up. You ran away like a cowardly little rat. Run, run away from here.

Damn so mad :mou:

Sounds like you’re projecting and speaking from experience. Is that why you love Ferran so much? Got bummed growing up so got fantasies of Ferran doing you instead? Wouldn’t surprise me with some of the other weirdos around here and their fascination with how a footballer looks.

Some weird shit ngl.

If you think being a man is winning internet points and becoming so angry over something a guy far away said then it’s just sad. Go and join Kadyrov’s sons in battle bro.

KingLeo10

m3ls is a certified idiot. Anyone who fawns over Ferran Torres over a guy who contributed 1000 G+A to Barca and spearheaded 30+ trophies should be instantly banned.

This thread, more so than any other, is the target for the trolls and has been for years. Criticizing our players, including legends, is completely fine, but to then turn around and twerk for no namers like Ferran Torres and other bums is a ban worthy offense :lol:

M3ls

Damn so mad :mou:

Sounds like you’re projecting and speaking from experience. Is that why you love Ferran so much? Got bummed growing up so got fantasies of Ferran doing you instead? Wouldn’t surprise me with some of the other weirdos around here and their fascination with how a footballer looks.

Some weird shit ngl.

If you think being a man is winning internet points and becoming so angry over something a guy far away said then it’s just sad. Go and join Kadyrov’s sons in battle bro.

Little cowardly rat, you mention Ferran more often than I do. I'm just responding to your stupid claims.
You tried to hurt me by saying that I recommended Ferran's transfer, but then you shit yourself and ran away from the argument when I mentioned Semedo, whose transfer you insisted on. Little cowardly rat, you asked to be released, saying that you were joking when you reproached me for wanting Ferran's transfer to Barcelona when I caught you in a mousetrap, remembering the story of Semedo's transfer.

M3ls

m3ls is a certified idiot. Anyone who fawns over Ferran Torres over a guy who contributed 1000 G+A to Barca and spearheaded 30+ trophies should be instantly banned.

This thread, more so than any other, is the target for the trolls and has been for years. Criticizing our players, including legends, is completely fine, but to then turn around and twerk for no namers like Ferran Torres and other bums is a ban worthy offense :lol:
If you weren't a stupid idiot, you'd notice that I wasn't the one who mentioned Ferran in the first place. I was discussing Messi, then this idiot came (like you) and when he had no arguments left in his argument with me, he began to talk about how poorly I understand football, cuz I highly appreciated Ferran's potential when he was still playing in Valencia .

And I reminded this idiot that he compared Semedo to Marcelo and advocated his transfer.
And I offered him a bet.

Then again, if you weren't a complete idiot, I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans