Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

CatalinR10

it's start from the bottom? then i agree :pique:

Nice , so we finally both agree that he is the first at the bottom.

predator-handshake.gif

CatalinR10

The GOAT not only delivered the World Cup for millions and millions of Argentinians and global fans, but he also made the job of Messi fans easy by absolutely obliterating CR7 and his fans :lol:

Tru.

Literally never expected it but here we are , GOAT completed our lifes as football enjoyers and fans.

@Temptation if you are reading this thread , which of course you are since you camp here 24/7 , I will give you this :

Alain Delon has insane eye area but Lachowsk1 is number one in the game , number one in it's name.

It's over.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi told the Big Time podcast: “The change was difficult when I went to PSG, because I was doing very well in Barcelona and I planned to stay there.

“I was not prepared to leave, everything happened very quickly, I had to rebuild my life from one day to the next. I got to know another league, another club, a new locker room.

“It was a change that we were not looking for and that is why it was difficult at first.”

Messigician

Messi told the Big Time podcast: “The change was difficult when I went to PSG, because I was doing very well in Barcelona and I planned to stay there.

“I was not prepared to leave, everything happened very quickly, I had to rebuild my life from one day to the next. I got to know another league, another club, a new locker room.

“It was a change that we were not looking for and that is why it was difficult at first.”

Also Messi

“In any case, within 10 days after the end of the competition, I exercise my right to terminate the contract with effect date 30 August 2020, with the consequences provided in the aforementioned provision 3.1.

“Yours sincerely, Lionel Andrés Messi.”

soul24rage

Also Messi

“In any case, within 10 days after the end of the competition, I exercise my right to terminate the contract with effect date 30 August 2020, with the consequences provided in the aforementioned provision 3.1.

“Yours sincerely, Lionel Andrés Messi.”
2 different time period.

FiReFTW

Too bad Inter Miami signed players like Suarez who are done instead of actually trying to get decent players at the weakest spots and trying to build a decent team around Messi, dunno what inter Miami can do this year in MLS, I don't think they can seriously pose a challenge to the title.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Too bad Inter Miami signed players like Suarez who are done instead of actually trying to get decent players at the weakest spots and trying to build a decent team around Messi, dunno what inter Miami can do this year in MLS, I don't think they can seriously pose a challenge to the title.

this is MLS dude, a finished Suarez is still able to eat this league :weakbench:

Home of Barca Fans