Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hopefully that team get their shit together. Imagine the best player at the WC just 7 months ago playing in the MLS, let alone one of the worst teams in said league. That’s the kind of shit I could accept if he was 40. He should still be playing in Europe at this age.

xxxxxx

Shocking interview tbh

Pinned the blame on his family and Barca like we are in August and still hadn't signed him.

then plays victim card about media making him out to be the bad guy when he has his own responsibility for this mess
You have to let it go. He was never going to come back due to the fact we cannot afford him. We're in so much debt that it's going to take us years to recover. Laporta was feeding us lies, so we're sorry that you believed a known liar. Messi didn't want to till the last day of August with no hope of being registered next season anywhere; Laporta literally messed him around 2 years ago, so you can't blame Messi.

Regardless, he gets to chill in the sun and make millions and millions.... and he can now fully focus on Argentina. Messi would love to win another Copa and World Cup.

Messigician

Breaking

" Barca plan to denounce Messi's interview Jorge Messi told the club very different things to what Leo Messi said"
@GerardRomero

Messigician

Messi: "Money, never been an issue with me. We didn't even discuss the contract with Barcelona!

Romero, with all due respect Leo, this is a lie and you know it, let's see what the club says in the impending statement

Horatio

You're welcome
I am hyped up for the drama as well. But what is true and with is false we will never know, unless we become close friend of Messi.

Birdy

Neither it seems.

He said that in order for them to give him a formal offer and be able to register him they had to sell players and do other stuff and that he did not want to sit around and wait for all of it to transpire after what happened the last time where he ended up having to move his family elsewhere late and pull his kids out of school.

Yes, I said that part.
But there was another part that comes out clearly from his interview.
By reading the whole transcript, I can locate it here:
"I was already accused of many things that were not true in my career at Barcelona and I was already a bit tired, I didn't want to go through all that"

This means that he didn't want to be accused of forcing players out in order to sign.

Home of Barca Fans