Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Ronaldo fans are worse and if you read between lines your comment almost confirms it. If you think they are still rabid in any capacity to this day imagine how they were before they got shot down with the WC victory.

Does it? Ronaldo fanboys are deluded and weirdos for sure but Messi fanboys take it to the next level in terms of nonsensical parasocial relationships.

You'll see Messi fanboys openly twerk for below average players like De Paul just because he 'protects' Messi. They'll hype up anyone who gives a positive statement about Messi. Hate on anyone who doesn't suck him off. They'll defend Antonella on social media as if it's their wife.

This kinda parasocial relationships are just cringeworthy and retarded.

You're a fan. You love Messi. You follow his games. Good for you. That's normal.

But picking fights on behalf of Messi apparently and forming opinions on famous Footballers based on what they think of Messi is so cringeworthy that it's unbelievable. Abnormal. Yikes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The bait worked so well. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Gician.

I don't hate Messi. His fanboys are annoying. Will give every excuse possible to justify his failure at PSG. Ronaldo fans(also annoying) are less rabid but I called them out on blaming others for everything during his 2nd spell in the PL.
Pure bullshit and you know it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah. I hate Messibois. Not Messi or Messi fans. Big difference

Thats a good point, i like Messi but his fanboysgroup is annoying as fuck. I don't say Ronaldo doesnt have an annoying fanboy group but from my observation Ronaldo fanboys are mostly kids while you see a lot of Messifanboys in adults age :unsure:

KingLeo10

Thats a good point, i like Messi but his fanboysgroup is annoying as fuck. I don't say Ronaldo doesnt have an annoying fanboy group but from my observation Ronaldo fanboys are mostly kids while you see a lot of Messifanboys in adults age :unsure:

You're the biggest CR7 stan around...so either you're a 15 year old or a 150 year old.

Make up your mind :lol:

vegitot

About that World Cup comment, Messi said it's ok for Psg not congrat him. But media just cut that part cause it will make headlines.

Of course Penaldo fans (most are low iq retard like those accounts above) will spam it.

Messigician

About that World Cup comment, Messi said it's ok for Psg not congrat him. But media just cut that part cause it will make headlines.

Of course Penaldo fans (most are low iq retard like those accounts above) will spam it.
Psg just took shots at Messi

So Messi knew what he was doing

Home of Barca Fans