Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Mask off moment

Leo Messi: "I was the only player from our Argentina squad who did not have recognition as a world champion from his club [PSG]."

@Temptation @Rassvet @Fati_Future_BallonDor

Seems like the hormones didn't work on his brain. :lol:

Imagine expecting love from his WC final opponent's fans while stealing a living at their club doing fuckall on the pitch. Started taking his fanpages seriously, this thicko. :lol: :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Seems like the hormones didn't work on his brain. :lol:

Imagine expecting love from his WC final opponent's fans while stealing a living at their club doing fuckall on the pitch. Started taking his fanpages seriously, this thicko. :lol: :lol:
So salty lol. He literally said this after that:

Leo Messi: "PSG fans booing me? It's understandable. I was playing for Argentina, we won the World Cup final against France... It was our fault that they had not been world champions again."

Why do you hate Messi, like genuinely? Can you not appreciate the GOAT player? Like do you actually watch football? Have you actually played it? If you do either of those, you must understand why Messi is at an insane level matched only by 2-3 others in history (and CR is not one of them).

Andresito

Staff member
Temptation swallowing every negative post about Messi, then crawls back to his hole as soon as they're corrected.

Why do you hate Messi, like genuinely? Can you not appreciate the GOAT player? Like do you actually watch football? Have you actually played it? If you do either of those, you must understand why Messi is at an insane level matched only by 2-3 others in history (and CR is not one of them).
Because he's first and foremost a fan of players. He likes Ronaldo and random players like Kaka and Lewandowski. There's no connection inbetween them apart from their outstanding jaw lines (probably chooses his favourites by their looks), especially if you combine the fact that he's a supposed Liverpool fan from Merseyside. He dislikes Suarez and Messi, two players that in general are very respected among Liverpool fans. Quotes from Piers Morgan and LVG that bash the ugly Messi who has schooled his favourites are taken as truth while his sensible captain VVD's opinions don't matter because footballers in general are stupid.
I'm pretty sure he's never even attended a Liverpool game as he lives in a totally different part of the world. There you have the psychology behind it.

Temptation

The bait worked so well. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Gician.

I don't hate Messi. His fanboys are annoying. Will give every excuse possible to justify his failure at PSG. Ronaldo fans(also annoying) are less rabid but I called them out on blaming others for everything during his 2nd spell in the PL.

Horatio

You're welcome
The bait worked so well. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Gician.

I don't hate Messi. His fanboys are annoying. Will give every excuse possible to justify his failure at PSG. Ronaldo fans(also annoying) are less rabid but I called them out on blaming others for everything during his 2nd spell in the PL.
Ronaldo fans are worse and if you read between lines your comment almost confirms it. If you think they are still rabid in any capacity to this day imagine how they were before they got shot down with the WC victory.

Home of Barca Fans