Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How many goals per season do you think he can provide at his best (assuming he comes back 100%). My guess is around 20-25, maybe 25-30 if he takes penalties and FKs as well. Not a bad return for someone who's not an out and out striker.

Was on pace for 15+ or maybe even 20+ league goals this season IMO.

He just got *it*. Maybe he's not as talented as other players like Sancho and Haaland, but dude is a natural finisher and knows the ins and outs of how to get into the right positions and areas.

Something someone like 140m man has no clue about.

CatalinR10

Why do you think that ? :thinking: Suarez may be trash for CL but in la liga he has done his homework.

- one more player in the team who doesn't deffend.

- our team would have been older and starting to get outplayed by other mediocre la liga teams aswell

- he would have still been toxic and overweight , moving slow , complaining all the time , missing big chances , etc . Him being sold got him motivated to prove a point , he got fitter and much much better looking compared to his last year here , otherwise he would have been the same if he stayed.

- if he stayed , I have no doubts RM would have won this la liga therefore I congratulate him for his +20 goals and winning it with Atletico.

kattanib

Its only two guys here in this forum who cares more about Ronaldo than about barca, anyways better to ignore them :p

Ronaldo is history, I have a lot of respect for the man but honestly the guy himself is not even that egoistic anymore cause he knows his days are coming to an end which is natural .. but has few years in him as a good striker

kattanib

Interview from yesterday :thinking:

There is a look in his eyes we he talked about the youngsters winning their first cup, you can see that he likes that because it reminded him about himself. Maybe he can shift his attention a bit towards these youngsters and helping them and supplying them with special moments instead of being fixated about winning as he has won a lot. Time to give back. (He said the more I win the better which is understandable but it doest have to be about him at the end, there is a concept called paying it forward just like Ronaldinho did to him)

Home of Barca Fans