Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

E2D1lsYWEAEkSD6

Nr. 7 would have been in the bag with these stats at another team but at Barca we have to be content with a copa and 3rd league spot

SMH.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nr. 7 would have been in the bag with these stats at another team but at Barca we have to be content with a copa and 3rd league spot

SMH.

Might have been in the bag with Ansu available. Imagine him being on the end of a lot of these through passes and big chances. Probably would have had a La Liga title in hands now too. Alas.....

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Might have been in the bag with Ansu available. Imagine him being on the end of a lot of these through passes and big chances. Probably would have had a La Liga title in hands now too. Alas.....

With me we would have won easily the title, I am the only player beside Messi who can score on a consistent base. Griezmann and Dembele have missed so many easy sitters which i would have scored.

CatalinR10

Agreed , I think he could have had around 20 league goals if he was healthy.

KingLeo10

How many goals per season do you think he can provide at his best (assuming he comes back 100%). My guess is around 20-25, maybe 25-30 if he takes penalties and FKs as well. Not a bad return for someone who's not an out and out striker.

Rassvet

To be fair, Madrid had it much worse with absences this year. Our form with Fati was also pretty bad as well even if he was arguably our best player then.

Home of Barca Fans