Lionel Messi - v7

kattanib

add in Mbappe to RM as well to compound it as we'll have almost no shot at La Liga then

Mbappe or Halaand to Madrid is a real disaster .. see how many times Benzema saved them this season and he is not a goal scoring machine; they need not to have an effective goal scoring machine. Van Nestelroy was also a problem to us when he was at Madrid .. so long as they dont have a killer striker they will suck

mc_lovin

A bit pessimistic. For all we know Reals veterans could have had their last hooray and fall off a cliff next season. Or Fati starts dominating. Who knows. Football is rarely won on paper.

kattanib

A bit pessimistic. For all we know Reals veterans could have had their last hooray and fall off a cliff next season. Or Fati starts dominating. Who knows. Football is rarely won on paper.

Real are heading to a very scary (as in bad for them) place honestly defense and attack wise; their midfield is great however and with Valverde instead of Modric they have at least 4 solid years in them. What is saving them in both ends are Benzema and their keeper honestly, and adding a killer striker to that mix is not good because it gives hope that they will have someone who can carry them for additional few years .. they are a quite average team tbh

Last edited:
No problem if he leaves. Some fans would be in their right to consider him a lesser Barca legend than someone like Xavi or Iniesta though. The biggest club legends don't play for rivals usually. But if he thinks winning some titles at the end of his career is the most important, fair play, well within his right and makes total sense. Just not in a romantic way.

Messi is already the biggest club legend moron. If you go to Barcelona people don't give a fuck about Puyol Xavi or Iniesta. They could care less.
I was in Barcelone many usual people who doesn't follow the club, nobody knew or even care about xavi or baby Iniesta. Never heard their names being chanting.

Who gives a damn seriously? Nobody!

Barca legends yes ... :greedy: they were just great midfielders. Try and score once in every 1/100 match.
I remember Xavi and Iniesta got 30.000.000 millions primes when they left. Ah poor things... .

Now they are in Asia and Arabic countries... For the love of the game of course!

Poor Serghei. What a fucking moron you are. Share a tear for billionaire Iniesta for me, would you?

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Messi is already the biggest club legend moron. If you go to Barcelona people don't give a fuck about Puyol Xavi or Iniesta. They could care less.
I was in Barcelone many usual people who doesn't follow the club, nobody knew or even care about xavi or baby Iniesta. Never heard their names being chanting.

Barca legends yes ... :greedy: they were just great midfielders. Try and score once in every 1/100 match.
I remember Xavi and Iniesta got 30.000.000 millions primes when they left. Ah poor things... .

Now they are in Asia and Arabic countries... For the love of the game of course!

Poor Serghei. What a fucking moron you are. Share a tear for billionaire Iniesta for me, would you?

No one outside of Barca cares about xavi or iniesta? The midfield duo widely considered the best midfield pairing of all time? We understand you're only a Messi fan but do me a favour and don't be a fucking retard.

FinBarcelonafan

No one outside of Barca cares about xavi or iniesta? The midfield duo widely considered the best midfield pairing of all time? We understand you're only a Messi fan but do me a favour and don't be a fucking retard.

True. Xavi and Iniesta are one of the most respected players in the history, especially Iniesta.

I love Xavi and Iniesta, but the way he talk about them being legends because they never played for another European club is stupid.
They were done,old and I don't think any club in Europe wanted them because they were asking for too much money. But in China, they are paid a fortune.
So they are club legends.
If Messi go in ManCity, he's not a club legend. Because it's concurrence. What a difference does it make?

The difference is that he's still very good. So he has no right to sign for any other European club. He should do like Iniesta and move to China for the cash. Oh what a legend! Great move!

serghei

:lol:

Vladinho

To the people critizing Messi, this is how I see it: you have a beautiful wife, takes good care of the house, cares for the children, has great human qualities, loves you trully and deeply and really every friend you have envy you for her. But you still complain that she doesn't run at you when you park in front of the house... because somenone that doesn't run at you it's clearly someone you can't relly upon.

That's what Messi does for this shit team, and yet, some of you only see that he's not running when you get home.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

To the people critizing Messi, this is how I see it: you have a beautiful wife, takes good care of the house, cares for the children, has great human qualities, loves you trully and deeply and really every friend you have envy you for her. But you still complain that she doesn't run at you when you park in front of the house... because somenone that doesn't run at you it's clearly someone you can't relly upon.

That's what Messi does for this shit team, and yet, some of you only see that he's not running when you get home.

LOL what a comparison

khaled_a_d

No problem if he leaves. Some fans would be in their right to consider him a lesser Barca legend than someone like Xavi or Iniesta though. The biggest club legends don't play for rivals usually. But if he thinks winning some titles at the end of his career is the most important, fair play, well within his right and makes total sense. Just not in a romantic way.

Pep says hello

Laplacian

Perfect analogy really. After this season I don't see how anyone here can still be complaining about Messi. Without him our league position would've been embarrassing, and yet we're focused on his pressing. lmao

Home of Barca Fans