Lionel Messi - v7

Messi wants Neymar, Messi gets Neymar. Both would be still superior together but I am worrying about Suarez, he is too bad for a reunion of MSN. We should go for MGN :barcascarf:

clemente

Why people keep talking about that insecure melt? He can't make a sentence without mentioning Messi or the "rivalry", he will be like Maradona coke head talking garbage at 60 how great he was, it's just insulting to Messi, the only player who has an actual consideration to be an alien.

eaman

Just saw another ridiculous headline just made to catch the eye. It says Messi horrified that rafinha won't be leaving the club. I mean even if he was as if he would ever let it be known. The thing is these headlines always pick Messi out as the one outraged or whatever. Such fake bullshit

JohnN

Just saw another ridiculous headline just made to catch the eye. It says Messi horrified that rafinha won't be leaving the club. I mean even if he was as if he would ever let it be known. The thing is these headlines always pick Messi out as the one outraged or whatever. Such fake bullshit

Witness how he will be blamed for lack of movement even if he doesn't play.

Home of Barca Fans