Lionel Messi - v7

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Puyol just posted a farewell on IG. First (former) player I have seen write anything. It’s over!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Technically he didn't write a farewell. Just read it now and his text works both ways if Messi stays or not.

It’s as close to a farewell that we can get at this point. Puyol probably knows more than we do. He just posted another message on IG 1 hour earlier which said that it had been a tough day etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can you blame them ?

He said this a few months ago

What I want is to win, and for there to be a solid project around me. It is the most important. I eat and live football and the sports project is very important. There is only one club that wins the Champions League every year, but you have to feel that you are leaving with a team that wants to win.

We will discuss with the club and we will see what will happen. Either way, I?ve always been happy here. I understand that everyone is waiting for my answer. We?ll do things in order.?

PSG currently has the best transfer window compared to other clubs and he is still being a snake and delaying signing a new contract.

They should just petition to Nasser to sell him this summer, particularly if Messi is coming.

Home of Barca Fans