Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Chile.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

Jadentheman

Apparently Messi is very pissed off with Laporta It might be true considering that people like Messi, Piqu?, Alba, Busquets all learnt under the Tutelage of Don Garcia Pimienta

Ok then they can all leave with him then. Make sure to give Messi his loyalty check and camp Nou send off.

Jakabor

745 goals

310 assists

35 trophies

57 freekicks

54 hattricks

50 league goals in a season

73 goals all competitions in a season

91 goals in a year

30 or more club goals in last 13 seasons

8 Pichichi

6 Golden Boot

6 Ballon d'Or

6 FIFA Best Player

1 World Cup Golden Ball

2 UEFA Best Player

Jakabor

Anyone knows how many matches he has played (friendlies for club and country included because the stats above is including friendlies)???

I want the amount of matches because I want to add goal/match and assist/match ratio to the list.

Andresito

Staff member
Anyone knows how many matches he has played (friendlies for club and country included because the stats above is including friendlies)???

I want the amount of matches because I want to add goal/match and assist/match ratio to the list.

The Messi vs Ronaldo site probably has it.

Rassvet

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Chile.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

Job Done

Home of Barca Fans