Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Imagine what would Barcelona have been if we didn't have the GOAT Lionel limitless Messi and he would have left for City.

Who would score our goals ?

Griezmann ? he ain't no striker

5 league goals in May Dembele ?

Braithwaite from Leganes ?

Thanks to Messi the league is in our hands atm. Eitherwise we would have easily been out of top 4 , no doubt about that.

:worthy:

vegitot

Who cares what whoscored did.

Messi can spent the whole game walking around and score a penalty then get a perfect 10.

There's literally no balance discussions with Messi.

Either he's the WOAT (BBZ Serghei BarcaOG)

Or he can do no wrong and is perfect in every way and ALL criticism is forbidden or you're a hater.

Embarrassing stuff

Did you even read his stats???

BarcaOG

Banned
So desperate that your idol lose a default tittle to two unhealthy Milan teams???

You seem to have a hard time understanding what I'm saying so I'll try to be clearer.

I
am
Not
A
Juve
or
CR
fan

I
CR
as much as I like any of Ibra/Modric/KdB/Lewa/Aguero

CatalinR10

Who cares what whoscored did.

Messi can spent the whole game walking around and score a penalty then get a perfect 10.

There's literally no balance discussions with Messi.

Either he's the WOAT (BBZ Serghei BarcaOG)

Or he can do no wrong and is perfect in every way and ALL criticism is forbidden or you're a hater.

Embarrassing stuff

that never happened

BarcaOG

Banned
Imagine what would Barcelona have been if we didn't have the GOAT Lionel limitless Messi and he would have left for City.

Who would score our goals ?

Griezmann ? he ain't no striker

5 league goals in May Dembele ?

Braithwaite from Leganes ?

Thanks to Messi the league is in our hands atm. Eitherwise we would have easily been out of top 4 , no doubt about that.

:worthy:

Yes let's thank our lucky stars my friend. Let's make a pact, you and me Catalinutz, to name our first child, whether they be male or female, Lionel Messi.

What say you brother?

Home of Barca Fans