Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

Messi can win all the balon dors he wants but you will still have plenty of people downgrading his accomplishments if he doesn't do it in another league. And that league can only be the premier league. He wouldn't even have to win things with city just get man of the matches in multiple games to gain more respect from these people

nah fam , if he would have played there already and win the league or whatever , there would have been other excuses.

malvolio

Messi can win all the balon dors he wants but you will still have plenty of people downgrading his accomplishments if he doesn't do it in another league. And that league can only be the premier league. He wouldn't even have to win things with city just get man of the matches in multiple games to gain more respect from these people

over the last 10-12 years he has dismantled every so called TOP 6 premier league club at least once.

so your rhetoric is more in line with the 'yeah, but can he do it on a wet windy night in stoke?' bullshit.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

LOL never understood this argument, before Liverpool winning in 2019 because of our stupidity, the PL club which won Cl was 2012 (undeserved). The last

deserved cl win for a PL club was 2008. If we look on last 10 years la liga was the strongest league in the world.

eaman

over the last 10-12 years he has dismantled every so called TOP 6 premier league club at least once.

so your rhetoric is more in line with the 'yeah, but can he do it on a wet windy night in stoke?' bullshit.

It's not something I agree with because he's the goat no matter but you will have plenty of assholes arguing that. Those people will argue its more about doing it with a different team in a supposedly more physical league(which is a myth anyway) but they will be out in force. I personally would like to see him play for city for the last few years of his career just to see him shut them up and have more of my friends and people in England see his genius every week

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's not something I agree with because he's the goat no matter but you will have plenty of assholes arguing that. Those people will argue its more about doing it with a different team in a supposedly more physical league(which is a myth anyway) but they will be out in force. I personally would like to see him play for city for the last few years of his career just to see him shut them up and have more of my friends and people in England see his genius every week

people will always say something, if Messi wins with a PL team CL, they will say but he never won a title with argentinia, if he wins copa america, they will say but he never won world cup, if he wins world cup they will say but he never won world cup with two different national teams :koeman:

Messi983

Among his countless properties, Leo Messi has two hotels: one in Mallorca and the other in Ibiza. Two facilities that belong to the MIM Hotels hotel chain, managed since 2017 by Majestic Hotel Group.

Now, after several complicated months due to the Coronavirus, both will open their doors again. During this time, it has been used to work on the reform of its facilities. All this, with sustainability as a benchmark, trying to reduce emissions.

Thanks to this, they have achieved recognition. And it is that the US Green Building Council has awarded them with the prestigious LEED seal, which recognizes sustainable buildings. The MIM Ibiza has obtained the Gold category, while the MIM Mallorca has received the Silver, thus becoming the first hotel in Spain with this title.

In addition, the two hotels will reopen their doors completely renovated. The one from Ibiza will make available to its customers a pool with a "constellation effect" that allows you to listen to the DJ under water. For its part, the one in Mallorca will debut a fa?ade with a more Mediterranean air and a spectacular spa from which to watch the sunset.

https://mimhotels.com/en

xxxxxx

I think it states he's considering staying for 2 more seasons.

It all depends on how much we're going to offer him or what his signing-on fee is. If it's too much, we should consider letting him go.

Home of Barca Fans