Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
All I know is that Ballon D'Or level CR7 was 0 goals, 1 penalty missed in 5 CL semi final and CL final games against Messi. Who meanwhile dropped a nuke on RM and CR7 at the Bernabeu. Before you come at me saying it's 2011, this is a career discussion, isn't it?

Total disappearing act in those games and unclutch AF with that pen miss.

yeah, that's fair. by the same token, what happened in the 10 years that followed that in terms of career accomplishments cant be discounted either, then.

also--unclutch with that pen miss? why then was messis PK miss against paris 'fine'? what about messi's PK miss in 2012 vs chelsea?

KingLeo10

yeah, that's fair. by the same token, what happened in the 10 years that followed that in terms of career accomplishments cant be discounted either, then.

also--unclutch with that pen miss? why then was messis PK miss against paris 'fine'? what about messi's PK miss in 2012 vs chelsea?

CR7 is the one whose reputation is about being clutch according to his fans. He also missed the PK in the CL final in 08 and in the CL semis v Bayern in 2012. Oof.

BarcaOG

Banned
CR7 is the one whose reputation is about being clutch according to his fans. He also missed the PK in the CL final in 08 and in the CL semis v Bayern in 2012. Oof.

all that tells me is that both him and messi have had unclutch moments in the CL. but let's count the clutch moments--i.e. KO stage goals.

:koeman:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
day 2 of winning the Spanish cup

we still celebrate the win and Messi's 2 GOAT goals while this ,,barcelona fan " loser child keeps crying

we don't care about haters cause we too busy celebrating

4MJ.gif

Yes

KingLeo10

all that tells me is that both him and messi have had unclutch moments in the CL. but let's count the clutch moments--i.e. KO stage goals.

:koeman:

Pretty sure a player with 0 goals in 5 CL SFs and F versus Barca and 3 PK misses v Barca, Bayern, and Chelsea is not clutch.

Nothing to do with moments. We're already seeing that Benz and co do just fine without him...while he can't do anything v Lyon and Porto without them.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
BarcaOG has to chill out. Man is unhinged and is stirring up shit when there are 0 prerequisites for it. Messi has been class since December

Vilarrubi

Guy needs to seriously look in the mirror. Calls everyone cringe and immature when he’s clearly the most cringe and immature here.

Home of Barca Fans