Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

Only if Laporta promised him some signings. Otherwise it was clear even tonight that he doesn't have who to play with. He even refused passing to Dest in the later stages of the match.

Actually Dest i think it s a decent player.But with the ''duo of french shit cheese" next to him, i think he feels lonely.Combines the most with De Jong and Alba, i think he likes Pedri too.So, with a new CF, with Fati returning and without the french bums, i think he may stay.Curious of Laporta's next moves.

malvolio

Actually Dest i think it s a decent player.But with the ''duo of french shit cheese" next to him, i think he feels lonely.Combines the most with De Jong and Alba, i think he likes Pedri too.So, with a new CF, with Fati returning and without the french bums, i think he may stay.Curious of Laporta's next moves.

He is just as bad as Semedo was when attacking. Not starter material for Barca

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Was obvious he was being more greedy in the end because he tried a one-two with Dembele 5-6 times before that and the latter fucked up every single pass. When De Jong plays higher up the pitch, Messi enjoys combining with him, as he does with Ansu and Pedri. Even Braith is okay at linking-up. Dembele can only be the passer/crosser or be at the receiving end of a pass to shoot.

JamDav1982

Dest had good first half but was shite in second.

Still looks like he suffers a bit from confidence and when has a couple of fuck ups it is game over.

SmilerBam

We'll see how it will be in the following years.He is still very young.We have to understand they don't make players like Alves anymore.I don't think his position is our biggest problem.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

Not even close. He's at least a notch above semedo, in everything I would say. Semedo's creativity, link up play, and attacking intent was horrinle. Predictable side and backwards passing was all he offered, couldn't dribble a cone and had no balls for taking any risks, when he was pressured he froze like a deer in headlights. Dest is a promising player, at the very least.

SmilerBam

Not even close. He's at least a notch above semedo, in everything I would say. Semedo's creativity, link up play, and attacking intent was horrinle. Predictable side and backwards passing was all he offered, couldn't dribble a cone and had no balls for taking any risks, when he was pressured he froze like a deer in headlights. Dest is a promising player, at the very least.

Yes,i see potential in Dest.As i've said,he will not be an Alves,but then again,who will ever be an Alves?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Sick goal and good start into the game in general.
But crumbling again under pressure and his killer instinct in general is not as it was before. Missing so many chances in the box this season.

vegitot

If he can still inspire Barca for domestic double, his chance of winning his 7th Ballon dor is still high.
Or else it is up to him and Argentina this summer.

Home of Barca Fans