Lionel Messi - v7

JohnN

I think Messi can still be the best in the world but only for possesion teams with high quality midfieldes. For a team like City, Messi would be better than anyone. However, most of the other big teams would probably rather have Lewy, CR, or Mbappe than Messi.

Yes, for current messi this is true and for all.other players. Ronaldo and Messi in their respective primes ( which lasted longer than anyone else) would fit any team though.
As for BarcaOG, you can believe anything you want and let others believe whatever they want, it's not that hard. Let it go.

Messigician

(🌕) BREAKING: Oscar Grau and Roman G?mez Ponti (Legal services director) have been arrested in the Mossos operation for Bar?agate. More follows. @rac1 @LaVanguardia #FCB 🚔🚨🚨

It's done

bismp

IMO, best in the world since 2014-2015, where Messi was head and shoulders above everyone else.

2015-2016: Suarez (58 goal season)
2016-2017: CR7
2017-2018: Tough one, but maybe CR7 slightly over Messi due to the Roma fiasco. Messi had an amazing league season though.
2018-2019: Messi, easily
2019-2020: Lewandowski?
2020-2021: Lewandowski?

IMO 2016/17 is by far Leo’s most underrated season,he was a beast in La Liga carrying us hard and scoring wonderful solo goals every week.If only the team was in better shape...The only disappointing aspect was his knockout CL performances,other than that he was as good as ever.

Overral,easily a 8,5/10 season,maybe a 9/10.

However,CR did win both La Liga and CL,where he was very clutch.So I?ll admit that he also deserves the nod.

Messigician

❗many members of the previous board have been accused of money laundering.

? Sport

Oh shit maybe they'll pay our way out of debt

Fati_Future_BallonDor

IMO 2016/17 is by far Leo’s most underrated season,he was a beast in La Liga carrying us hard and scoring wonderful solo goals every week.If only the team was in better shape...The only disappointing aspect was his knockout CL performances,other than that he was as good as ever.

Overral,easily a 8,5/10 season,maybe a 9/10.

However,CR did win both La Liga and CL,where he was very clutch.So I?ll admit that he also deserves the nod.

LOL thought exact the same. Ronaldo was a disaster in the first half of 16/17, his second half was exceptional. Because of his knockout performances i would put Ronaldo slightly above Messi.

KingLeo10

[youtube]YrmC5l-0RJM[/youtube]

57 games - 58 goals, 29 assists

This and his 10-11 seasons are the greatest individual seasons at the club level for a footballer ever.

Home of Barca Fans