4 Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 16 penalties missed | 92 penalties taken
5 Antonio di Natale - 15 penalties missed | 58 penalties taken
6 Edinson Cavani - 14 penalties missed | 73 penalties taken
7 Wayne Rooney - 13 penalties missed | 53 penalties taken
8 Ronaldinho - 13 penalties missed | 68 penalties taken
9 Frank Lampard - 13 penalties missed | 80 penalties taken
10 Sergio Aguero - 12 penalties missed | 61 penalties taken

Laplacian

Christ so many of these candidates are simps for Messi. He's 33 and a half lmao, can't score, and these guys still want to build a team around him. Small club mentality, unwilling to move past a legend.

Messigician

🎙[SPORT] | Friexa(presidential candidate) :"I don't get any medals for this but since I left Bartemou's board of directors , UCL has not been won again.

Lmfao Barto and his board are legit mutants

Blackened

While we are at it, Chelsea should have gotten at least four penalties in 2009 and should have qualified to the final. And in 2011 Van Persie got unjustly send off. Had he stayed on the pitch, surely he would have scored at least once and the game as a whole would have been more even. And had Robben and Ribery been fit in 2015..... We can go to all different ways with these! 🙂

JohnN

Anfield was the end of this team. That was the last chance for a cl for us and a better one won't come soon. Messi should have left then and try his luck with a better team for a couple of years and Barca should have started the rebuild then.
We can't seriously blame dembele, even though his miss was really astonishing. Our defense on the second leg was even worse.

FinBarcelonafan

Anfield was the end of this team. That was the last chance for a cl for us and a better one won't come soon. Messi should have left then and try his luck with a better team for a couple of years and Barca should have started the rebuild then.
We can't seriously blame dembele, even though his miss was really astonishing. Our defense on the second leg was even worse.

That was the moment we should have blown up the team. We are one year too late now and it's a mess.

I mean, all these away trashings we got.. should have raised some questions for the board but they didn't react fast enough.n

Fati_Future_BallonDor

+1

I felt that the team was better in 18/19 than they really were, its ike every one gave 110% to win the CL again and after the humilation of Anfield they went back to their normal level.

FinBarcelonafan

+1

I felt that the team was better in 18/19 than they really were, its ike every one gave 110% to win the CL again and after the humilation of Anfield they went back to their normal level.

Not really. We were quite bad, but had weak opponents in CL. We got lucky vs Liverpool too. Especially Camp Nou. I guess you could say we got unlucky at anfield but after our multiple trashings in away CL matches, can't really put it to bad luck.

Nazario1985

Now we realize that EV's "it is what it is" is the best what any coach could have achieved under dictator Messi and spoiled amigos.

Lord Valverde.

Without 'Dictator' Messi your Valverde and his Bar?a would have been playing in Europa league at most.

No Ronalidnho no Messi ... Bar?a should be back at the 2000's era !!! which is sad

FinBarcelonafan

Without 'Dictator' Messi your Valverde and his Bar?a would have been playing in Europa league at most.

No Ronalidnho no Messi ... Bar?a should be back at the 2000's era !!! which is sad

I agree. Big part of Valverdes success was Messi working still on an insane level. Although, his team was very flawed too. He did get good junk out of it.

sikkboy

While we are at it, Chelsea should have gotten at least four penalties in 2009 and should have qualified to the final. And in 2011 Van Persie got unjustly send off. Had he stayed on the pitch, surely he would have scored at least once and the game as a whole would have been more even. And had Robben and Ribery been fit in 2015..... We can go to all different ways with these! ��

Love to see folks still crying about that game. :lol: There were decisions against both teams, and there were plenty of decisions that were correct too.

Your post reads like you hate Barca, which is a bit odd.

vegitot

I guess Xavi, Iniesta, Busquest were non existent right? They dominated Europe and the whole world without these two players you mention.

Home of Barca Fans