Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

BBZ must be happy. Only work horses playing.

I am curious too.. Our defending should improve and team play. Let's see. I don't think it will add scoring though.

Yes, it's one game, but we should be pressing more, and we should defend better as a result, as well as play faster upfront. Also should be better on the counter because Messi slows the game down a lot by asking ball to feet in bad positions instead of bursting up towards the goal with the action - as he should in the case of counters.

Last edited:

Messigician

HE WASN'T EVEN BENCHED WILLINGLY AHAHA

Leo Messi he plays when he wants!

❗️Lionel Messi suffers from some discomfort in his ankle. [tv3]

Jallo

Defense is still awful with him gives up too many easy chances, but its Messi who is the problem in defense.

Just because he is affecting negatively how we press and play on the right doesn't mean we are better without him, he is still the best player on the pitch when he gets the ball, this desperate scapegoating is lazy as fuck.

👍I am reading this thread from a long time ago.
The commentators are marveling at Leo because Bar?a was insipid before he comes in and look what a genius he was!
They were saying 'we are waiting for a Messi assist from Griezmann who is really poor but Messi did better! It's not an assist, it's Better!

Messi enter with a great spirit. He encourage Everybody. Griezmann, Dembele again, pedri... He even jokes with his old friend Claudio Bravo after penalty saying "you could have catch this one😜".

No wonder everybody loves him in the club. Unlike wankers here!
Unbelievable the contrast between what we can see and hear on TV and all the pile of retarded insulting shit here🤪
Go on D10S!

Home of Barca Fans