Ligue 1

Porque

Neymar lol

What I been suggesting for the last two MDs where PSG got pens in both games. For the GK not to move and wait for Neymar to hit the ball first. The goalie done it this time and Neymar overcooked it. Ain't no Gordan F'n Ramsey.

Horatio

You're welcome
What I been suggesting for the last two MDs where PSG got pens in both games. For the GK not to move and wait for Neymar to hit the ball first. The goalie done it this time and Neymar overcooked it. Ain't no Gordan F'n Ramsey.

I have come to dislike the whole slow run up to the penalty altogether. I have seen Neymar fail penalties like that before and I saw Kessie just miss a penalty like that a week ago.
Maybe confirmation bias at work here but the slow run up is considered counter-productive to me. Whether it's true or not.

Porque

I have come to dislike the whole slow run up to the penalty altogether. I have seen Neymar fail penalties like that before and I saw Kessie just miss a penalty like that a week ago.
Maybe confirmation bias at work here but the slow run up is considered counter-productive to me. Whether it's true or not.

Yeah, I think by slowing down you are handing the "power" to the Goalkeeper. You are reducing the actual shot power so are relying more on the goalkeeper moving first. The goalkeeper just needs to wait and respond. It may all be bro-science but I reckon data backs up our beliefs.

Home of Barca Fans