Liga Round 9: Granada - Barca 2-2

Horatio

You're welcome
Stegen back to his normal level. Last season was an accident. Shit today, shit vs Mallorca.
How was whole of a season accident?

I criticized him a lot, but should not be playing one whole season well and then drop off again all of a sudde

Gnidrologist

People claiming Barca was playing well must have had puff and few shots before the game.
The "good possession" of xavibulb is:
1) passing through the center to a player standing with his back to goal with three defenders close behind
2) passing the ball to static winger with no one overlapping
3) side way passing and they often fail even at that allowing to be pressed and cornered

I registered exactly one successful combo through the middle, which ended with Gavi shot in first half.
Only single successful cross (including corners from the wing, which was the offside goal.
Maybe two or three attempts at through balls to a running man.

No wonder we struggle to make any penetration to almost the leakiest defense in the league.
This is my inner feeling, when watching this shit:

bang-head.gif

JamDav1982

Thats not bad luck.

Barca have vastly superior team and making stupid mistakes and set up poorly which is contributing to them.

Just ends in makes any subs can and launch ball in box.

ajnotkeith

Im so tired of reading this nonsense about refs to excuse our losses, especially when the call on the field was literally correct according to the rules.

Givenchy

Crying about VAR and offsides.. 3-2 would of been undeserved and just papers over the cracks for another week, truth is, we shouldn't be relying on this shit to beat the mighty Granada, it's embarrassing.

Xavi is fucking clueless and the players have no idea how to play this 'xaviball' 2 years on.

ps. we are getting pumped vs big boys in CL

Home of Barca Fans