Liga Round 9: Granada - Barca 2-2

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Granada play a back 4, would like to try Cancelo at RW: ter Stegen - Balde, Christensen, Araujo, Kounde - Gundo, Gavi- Felix, Fermin, Cancelo - Ferran.

If Granada play a back 5: Balde, Christ, Araujo, Cancelo - Gundo, Gavi, Fermin - Felix, Ferran, Yamal.

Not sure about Yamal starting 3 in a row, but he needs to start having a real impact with goals and assists now

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If Granada play a back 4, would like to try Cancelo at RW: ter Stegen - Balde, Christensen, Araujo, Kounde - Gundo, Gavi- Felix, Fermin, Cancelo - Ferran.

If Granada play a back 5: Balde, Christ, Araujo, Cancelo - Gundo, Gavi, Fermin - Felix, Ferran, Yamal.

Not sure about Yamal starting 3 in a row, but he needs to start having a real impact with goals and assists now
I hope Yamal doesn't play, he's sick as it is and playing 3 games a week at 16 can't be good for him

JamDav1982

Back to the Koeman 352 with a box in midfield.. two DMs and two AMs.

That formation worked with Dembele bot being a pure CF and had two AMs behind him that could lay balls through in Messi/Griezmann.

Ferran will need that type of supply at CF and not balls in for him to hold up or to attack from wide. The best two to provide those balls would be Gundo and Felix.

At DM would go Gavi and probably Christensen ahead of Romeu.

Back thee Inigo/Kounde and Araujo.

Wingbacks Balde and Cancelo.

Fairly sure that was formation Barca used to scud these lot a few times in past also.

Peter D

Agree, but not completely with " Te Amo Barca ".
I prefer last year defense: Balde Chris Kounde Araujo. We concede too many goals with back 2 this season.
Midfield: Gavi Gundo Cancelo.
Attack: Felix Ferran Lamine.
They play 442 or 4411. If they counterattack on the right, Yamal is not good on defense. we will have Cancelo in front and Araujo behind him. Side will be well covered.
Counterattack on left. Felix and Gavi defend well. But, the problem is:
1. Balde, jogging to go back to his position, is always late.
2. He's too soft. He allows them to center the ball in. Gavi being everywhere + Felix can help Balde cover that side. The center will be ok with Gundo Chris Kounde.
If I remember well, last 2 games were 1-1. We must win.
By the way, thanks for your welcome.

Home of Barca Fans