Liga Round 26: Athletic Bilbao - Barca 0-0

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sunday, March 3, 21:00
It's a bit early but wanted to share the good news that Nico Williams won't play against us because of the red card #hope

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last match we lost but "competed" according to Xavi.

This time Bilbao should be handicapped as they will have to play Atletico in return Copa match 3 days before they host us.

Andresito

Staff member
Athletic with a convincing 3-0 win against Atletico yesterday. Will be a tough game but we have won these type of games before. We also have no game mid-week after this so going all in shouldn't be a problem.

The only question marks in the XI are Iñigo vs Cubarsi and Raphinha vs Yamal. I'd go for Iñigo and Yamal personally.

Porque

Bilbao are probably going to play against us on a high. A few rotations and a small hangover, but I think yesterdays result makes this weekends game much harder for us.

Xavi post game: Bilbao were highly motivated, they had alot of positive energy that made it difficult to overcome. I said we may have a chance to win, but we needed to avoid Valverde squatting. When Valverde squatted, I knew the game was over. But we gave a good image and I am proud of the teams effort. Only conceding 4 from 30 shots showed that we had a strong defence.

Home of Barca Fans