Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He needs to leave NOW! Bet he is hoping to negotiate an exit.

Just resign and salvage whatever is left of your legacy. And yeah, big fuck you to your brother as well.

Nucky

So basically in a week Barca has conceded 11 goals.. 2 vs Betis, 4 vs Athletic and 5 vs Villareal.. If Xavi left 2 months ago it would be too late.. I just hope we play European football next season, even if its Europa/Conference League.. This is pathetic, not worthy of the name Barca.. I'll support the club no matter what but wtf... Honestly said and I never thought I'll ever say this but I'm more looking foward to watchin female team than male..

Asylum15

Watched the game in full finally.
It's very strange to see a team go 0-2 down and then fight to 3-2 before becoming immensely passive and vulnerable.
It's almost a psychological anomaly. The team at 3-2 normally has the fire in the belly, the confidence, the fans behind them etc.

Yet, all our weaknesses as a team came back to bite us in the most catastrophic manner in the midst of our highest moment of the game with such little time remaining. Pure and utter WTF.

Our defence is so eye wateringly bad it gives me such fear for Napoli.
It's so disheartening as a cule to have another season end in Jan.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Thank fuck I decided after the Bilbao match to not watch anymore Barca as long as Xavi is our coach - I’d probably throw my laptop out the fucking window if I’d watched yesterday…

JohnN

pray we lose to napoli, even badly. because if we somehow progress, what comes next will be for the storybooks

Fati_Future_BallonDor

pray we lose to napoli, even badly. because if we somehow progress, what comes next will be for the storybooks

The only 2 teams which would destroy us would be City and (maybe) Bayern. If we can avoid them everything is possible John! Im sure we're able to beat Real when we don't play with a high defence line again :detective:

Chomutov

I am wondering.. did nobody see the obvious hands clearance from Cuenca in minute 97? He completely blocks the Gundogan's shot with his arm rising up while he slides down. You can see it perfectly in replay. Shouldnt this one be a clear penalty? VAR didnt even look at it

Windhook

I remember this, but VAR moments are not the issue. It's the terrible defensive performance this season.

Home of Barca Fans