Liga Round 19: Las Palmas - Barca 1-2

ajnotkeith

I would not be against a managerial change, but you have to be realistic either way. Some poor guy stepping in to claim La Liga titles and get far in CL with this team is up for a monumental task.
I think you'll be surprised at what can be achieved with a proper tactical system.
The squad needs some changes also, but what I hope is that a new manager who isnt obsessed with La Masia and rebuilding the golden age considers selling some of our youngsters to make funds for a squad overhaul.

Sorin

We’re currently level in points with Valverde’s Bilbao. Man, that’s funny on so many levels. :lol:

Givenchy

I would not be against a managerial change, but you have to be realistic either way. Some poor guy stepping in to claim La Liga titles and get far in CL with this team is up for a monumental task.
Realistically, don't think most fans expect us to get much further in CL and la liga is looking a long shot at this point. A new manager needs to bring joy back to watching Barca for the remainder of this season.

Temptation

Tuchel replaced club legend Fat Frank and won the CL immediately.

Xavi has probably lost the dressing room. Dead man walking.

serghei

I think you'll be surprised at what can be achieved with a proper tactical system.
The squad needs some changes also, but what I hope is that a new manager who isnt obsessed with La Masia and rebuilding the golden age considers selling some of our youngsters to make funds for a squad overhaul.

Ok. Let's see it. Not fighting against the current anymore.

Realistically, the most I would expect is the same thing Xavi achieved already. La Liga title, CL knockouts without knocking out an elite team.

If some guy comes in now and next 2 seasons storms the league and goes far in CL, I really take my hat off and applaud him.

Neeraj

Las palmas out playing us with rejects like Sandra and Munir balling, and there's a poster here who will continue talking about our squad :lol:

Levels of delusion - barcaforum clowns.

ajnotkeith

Ok. Let's see it. Not fighting against the current anymore.

Realistically, the most I would expect is the same thing Xavi achieved already. La Liga title, CL knockouts without knocking out an elite team.

If some guy comes in now and next season storms the league and goes far in CL, I really take my hat off and applaud him.
Whatever you think of Xavi a change is needed now because we've lost any real organisation.
As the poster above mentions we're getting shown up in positional play by fodder.

serghei

Realistically, don't think most fans expect us to get much further in CL and la liga is looking a long shot at this point. A new manager needs to bring joy back to watching Barca for the remainder of this season.

:lol:

No, no. Xavi won La Liga title. You can keep joy stuff for yourself. Put up or shut up.

La Liga title is a must. This is not some reddit thread. You sack Xavi, you bring in a guy that can do more than he did recently. Supercup, La Liga title, maybe more than a Copa semifinal, CL quarters that type of stuff.

Home of Barca Fans