Liga Round 19: Las Palmas - Barca 1-2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Madrid winning with late goals, Girona keep impressing. Seems like it's status quo for La Liga top teams meaning we'll probably see a frustrating game tonight. 1-1 wouldn't surprise me.

Will be a tough match Sito, they had beaten atletico 2-1 at home

But xavi has to win so 1-0 win probably🤔

serghei

Most if not all media predict following lineup

Peña
Cancelo, Araujo, Kounde, Balde
Roberto, Frenkie, Gundo
Raphinha, Lewy, Felix

No surprises there. After Pedri injury, that's the best we have. Roque and Ferran from the bench.

Felix is probably on his last chances to get his game sorted, or else... some serious bench time awaits him. Since Porto and Atletico he's been shit.

Porque

I’ve never been less excited, Xaviball is killing my lust for Barca…

There was a comment in Marca from a Bilbao fan (I don't know how I got there), that said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I been to every game this season at San Mames, and the team that were the best on the ball against us was Las Palmas without question".

So we may get to see some vintage Barcelona play tonight, just not from us!

Temptation

There was a comment in Marca from a Bilbao fan (I don't know how I got there), that said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I been to every game this season at San Mames, and the team that were the best on the ball against us was Las Palmas without question".

So we may get to see some vintage Barcelona play tonight, just not from us!
"Las Palmas are a fully constructed team that have a greater affinity for this kind of grass. We are a team under construction taking all the right steps but the grass is too long for my attacking pressing Total Football Philosophy"

Home of Barca Fans