Liga Round 12: Real Sociedad - Barca 0-1

Porque

Kubo is testament to how important patience and time is for young and talented players.

Poor and shitcanned at Villarreal.
Poor at Getafe.
Ok on his Mallorca return.

And now spectacular at Sociedad.

I watched this guy when he was 18 or so back in the J-League when it was rumoured we would bring him back. And he was great there at that age against that level. But Lamine right now is better than that.

Just need to have time and patience for those claiming Kubo is what we want Lamine to be, and stuff like that.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just need to have time and patience for those claiming Kubo is what we want Lamine to be, and stuff like that.
I saw the comment in match chat and thought immediately of same thing you just wrote up.

Kubo wasn't like this previous seasons. Took his time developing.

Messi983

Kubo is testament to how important patience and time is for young and talented players.

Poor and shitcanned at Villarreal.
Poor at Getafe.
Ok on his Mallorca return.

And now spectacular at Sociedad.

I watched this guy when he was 18 or so back in the J-League when it was rumoured we would bring him back. And he was great there at that age against that level. But Lamine right now is better than that.

Good luck with Barca fans having patience.

Also, our win became even more important yesterday.

URUUUUUGUUAAAYOOOO

behindbrowneyes

Not surprised by the game. Sociedad has a great team and a good coach. Saw them against Salzburg and Inter. Their intense high pressing was impressive. It hurt them in the end though but that's how things go if you miss your chances.

Barca is playing some shit football for quite a while now. FDJ really has made a big difference in that regard. Good that injured players make their return one after the other. Need to get them back to their best and win as many points until the short Christmas break.

Didn't deserve a win there, but thanks to MAtS and Araujo it was possible. Great pass by Gundo.
Showed the importance of VAR. Pretty sure this game would have ended 0-0 without it.

Home of Barca Fans