Liga l Round 9: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-3

snowy

Don't know what Neymar said to Enzo Perez at the end there, but it must have been something bad for him to get that mad.

Looks like he was telling Neymar to walk away and Ney answered something like: "mind your own biz [perhaps followed by colorful expletives]" lol just guessing
Enzo then goes into King Kong mode and tries to pick a fight. Even his own assistant manager (? well, the Santa Dude at the end) was telling him to mind the cameras or he wont' get any present come Xmas. And seriously, it's as if the ref thought he was in the Octagon. First, he lets Enzo & Mario open a pizza chain and butcher our players on the field, then he's at arms reach when Enzo loses it and doesn't even interfere :shrug:

Tebas according to AS using google translate
Javier Tebas criticized in Sportyou the attitude of some players of Barcelona in the water bottle incident the public of Valencia launched in celebration of the third goal and clearly hit Neymar, although there were several Barca players who finished in soil.

"It seemed a bowling game. Just felt the water ... We've all seen those pictures. There are millions of children watching. My children, if you see me doing something to fake or something, I would be ashamed then when the outside to see, "said the president of Laliga.

Seeing as how this racist fuck "wishes there was a Marine le Pen in Spain", his children are fucked anyway.
Only in Spain can you hold such a public position and express these views. They don't care.

El Flaco

[tw]790910227663167488[/tw]

Valencia captain Enzo Pérez went to the Barcelona dresser after the match to solve things with Neymar, who responded back: "Who are you?".

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]790910227663167488[/tw]

Valencia captain Enzo Pérez went to the Barcelona dresser after the match to solve things with Neymar, who responded back: "Who are you?".

Wouldn't be surprised if true. Falls right into Neymar personality.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As usual, if it was CR7 who got hit and answered back with a "Calma I'm the best in the world" valencia would be getting hell raining over them about that throwed bottle.

F*ck spanish media, and that fat f*ck Tebas.

Messi983

I think our socios should also vote for Tebas to become persona non-grata at Camp Nou just like Osasuna members did. I hate him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tebas.... Players get bottle in their head, he accuses them of faking. Idiot.

I am first to say some of our kids (Neymar mostly) need to grow up and mature but this is too much even if it's from Tebas.

Chong Li

Club doesn't agree with the committee

https://www.fcbarcelona.cat/club/noticies/2016-2017/comunicat-del-fc-barcelona-comite-de-competicio

ENG: http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...he-attack-reprehensible-and-excessive-5589295

Spain is rotten... an independent Catalunya can't come soon enough!

I'm actually surprised Ney didn't get a few games for his scandalously unsportsmanlike behaviour, with these fascists in power anything (against Barca) is possible.

All Madrid media, RFEF and Liga officials should be banned from entering Camp Nou. And all our players should refuse to play for la mierda roja. No more BS.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans