Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

Kuchi

How the fuck, after 80+ millions spent, we have a Rb that dissapears, a keeper that freezes 90% of the time, no offensive alternatives, even though Suarez would be more usefull sitting in goal near mats...maybe the ball would hit him while the german pulls of another mannequinn challenge...

Our tactics are bullshit, our lines are static...we have no clue, we dont adapt or change anything...

Season will be over next week, once real humilliates us without half their starters.

What a shame, pissing away a year of messi's career.

Rant over, will regret it in the morning, but i feel ashamed for what i just saw

vlad

This is shit, lucho has to go, sooner better, thank him for everything but team is rapidly falling and he is clueless.

dakt

Our defence is giving way to much space to opposition. Also they should be glued to opposition's players. Just watch how far J.Alba is from Carlos V. when he made that shot that hit the bar! WTF?

In my mind we lost this game. It was pure luck and referee's mistakes that we draw.

jairzinho

Another MAJOR concern is we're having difficulty dealing with the high press because we're not comfortable with retaining possession compared to previous years. We just don't have it in the midfield anymore. That's why teams will press high to force errors. I lost count on the number of times the ball was given away because of the pressure and even when there was none, the lethargy and lack of creativity in midfield was shocking.

Devils

Madrid are pretty terrible too at the moment but the difference is if they were down 1-0 and then scored the equalizer to make the 1-1, they would up the intensity and bully the opposition to grab the 2-1.

We just pass the ball around, play it back to MAtS and hope for the best without upping the intensity at all. It's really atrocious.

BerkeleyBernie

Not so much Barca being bad, Sociedad were EXCELLENT. Wow, so refreshing to see a team play like that against one of the best teams in the world.

It was both. FCB had no patience to slow the game down when in possession, to give the team a breather. It was always jam the ball forward. Movement and positioning was terrible. Passing shoddy, which of course gets worse the more tired players are and with lack of short options.

But definitely props to RS and Vela.

LeeRomeno

I think Real Sociedad have found their mojo this season and could compete for CL spots of they keep it up. Remember they also beat Atletico at home and performance today was very good, so we were lucky to come back with a draw, i think games there have already some mental backstory, usually it is with streaks like that. Apart from actually winning their games, i wouldnt say Madrid have been playing well, except for vs Atletico, when Zidane actually chose a great strategy, will be interesting Classico and i do feel like Real are actually favorites this time around.

Cata10

Good job barca president letting go alves and let roberto play in his position , alves one of the best RB in history still had an year or two in him to play for barca , i miss his passes and 1-2 s with messi, good job luis enrique bringing andre gomes , denis suarez to our midfield great competition for rakitic wich this year is same as them . Xavi at 36-37 years is better than these 3 combined!Just compare R. Madrid midfield with ours and you will see why Madrid wins even when they play bad . This year we will winning 0 trophyes and i don t give a * about trophyes i just want to see the team play good , El Clasico will be a disaster.

Devils

In a must win game our 35m euro midfielder proves to be utterly useless. Our 30m back-up striker is so ineffective we can't bring him on to score a goal or even sub Suarez who was having and nightmare of a game.

Sad state.

gasgas

So lucky to get a point. Starting to question Luchos tactics. What happened to our midfield?? Teams have figured out that if you press us we struggle playing it from the back. If we play like this against Real it could get ugly.

You are a few months late

Home of Barca Fans