Liga l Round 13: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcilliant

Wtf is happening?!

Even in our shit days we managed to keep some firm of possession. Now we can't even put together three passes.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We don't deserve shit when we play like this.

Edit: Nice goal by Messi right now, but I fear it won't be enough.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

So disappointed with our style of playing right now...we looked like a lower-table team coming to defend a 0-0 and who are happy (because we really can be) that are leaving at least with 1 point.
I'm beginning to have more and more doubts about Lucho being the right manager for us, regardless the trophies. But it's more about the concept of how we play...as Cules we always had that certain flair to enjoy, the beautiful short passing possession one-two game. And at the start i think most of us (at least me) were actually happy with Lucho's approach because it was something new, we became really good at counter attacking too, but now it's looking more and more like we're heading to just play as Madrid did under Benitez...spend half the game defending and just looking to pounce from counter attack, meanwhile every attacking action from the opponent causes all around panic in our backline...can't wait for Umtiti to come back, we're seeing just how much calmness and quality he brings, when he's on the pitch, the best example of that being this shit that our defense is right now, when he's not there. And even more so, how much difference a healthy and playing Iniesta means for our midfield control...cause right now we have shit...Neymar is running by himself, trying to dribble 5 players by himself, Suarez is standing in attack, while Messi is trying, but the magic is just not there without Iniesta. And Messi can't be in midfield and in attack both at once. While with Iniesta we at least have a player of such quality as Messi in midfield too, so that Messi can actually focus on attack. Don't even get me started on our midfield without Iniesta; Gomes (total flop for now, i think Rakitič's RCM should be his primary position, he just can't cut it in Iniesta LCM position). Denis is at least trying, but i think it'd be better if he and Gomes just switched places. If our midfield players continue to be this non-existent this season i really wouldn't mind a swap deal Coutinho-Arda in the summer, hopefully he can give our midfield a new level without Iniesta, because Gomes and Denis Suarez are looking to be at best squad players, Rafinha too.

God, i hope Iniesta (and Umtiti) are back for the Clasico, even if it's just for one half. Because this has now become a must-win game to keep up and to hopefully close the gap to manageable 3 points again.

Last edited:

utility73

What an utter disgrace.

And I actually feel bad for Real Sociedad, they were clearly superior and only bad luck and absolutely incompetent refs prevented them from coming away with a highly deserved victory.

SeloBarca

No words..one of the worst, if not the worst game ive seen the team play in 20 years.
Shit midfield, spent millions on midfielders that are useless.

MagIX

shocking performance! no tactics, no movement, we looked lost.
They was better than us for 90 min, in every aspect, congrats
Each long ball was lost, they intercepted every ball in the midfield.

Asylum15

It's November 27th and we still aren't playing past 2nd gear, but to be honest, I'm wondering if we still have as high a ceiling as I thought we do.

We are the creators of our own downfall so many times in games like these also. They deserved to win, a point is lucky, but I think we're slipping away from the title every week.

Home of Barca Fans