Let's talk about Xavi's replacement (2024)

Xavi replacement v3

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man I am so angry at this bozo running our club.

Motta was there for the taking, and this moron wasted 3 months to beg Xavi to stay

I guess the good news for you since you like him is that there's a lot of reports about Deco & Bojan meeting Flick even though they and Flick's entourage have denied it. Was just a report seemingly confirming it again, but who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Birdy

I guess the good news for you since you like him is that there's a lot of reports about Deco & Bojan meeting Flick even though they and Flick's entourage have denied it. Was just a report seemingly confirming it again, but who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Hiring Flick would be good news

I don't believe it will happen. I think these clowns will either keep Xavi or go with Marquez FFS

fergus90

I always find it a bit of a shame when a manager does an exceptional season like Motta has done and then they jump ship at the first opportunity.

Getting Bologna to 3rd place was a magnificent achievement but doesn’t get to see it through.

BJJ

Flick should bring some calm, discipline and professionalism to the club.
He won't be around for long. Max two seasons. Hopefully he brings some stability and identity to the team. He did a fantastic job taking over from Kovac. Xavi for another season would be disastrous.
Posters here should note that the hottest young coach in world football just saw his side get thrashed by Atalanta.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Flick should bring some calm, discipline and professionalism to the club.
He won't be around for long. Max two seasons. Hopefully he brings some stability and identity to the team. He did a fantastic job taking over from Kovac. Xavi for another season would be disastrous.
Posters here should note that the hottest young coach in world football just saw his side get thrashed by Atalanta.

Bring the Atalanta coach then.

:benitez:

Home of Barca Fans