Lautaro Martinez

Laplacian

Son for Dembele. We need proven quality pro.

Son is a shit dribbler and needs space to showcase his dribbling ability. If dembeles ability to dribble in tight spaces frustrates you, lmao son will drive you insane.

He's a reliable player but not a world class winger.

Judoman

Son is a shit dribbler and needs space to showcase his dribbling ability. If dembeles ability to dribble in tight spaces frustrates you, lmao son will drive you insane.

He's a reliable player but not a world class winger.

I had high hopes for Dembele, i think he is an awesome talent, a superstar level of talent. But it takes certain mentality to succeed in Barca. It s not evident he has such mentality.
I don t think it s a coincidence that he is barely able to play a month or so, before he gets injured again. Cut our losses....

Regarding Son, he has awesome work ethics, he is everywhere on the pitch. I think we need that next to agging Messi/Suarez, someone with speed who works in both directions.

Kul_z

Dembeles talent might even be better than Mbappes.

It doesnt matter if he has. We need someone who is self confident more then anything, talent should be there ofcourse but its not a prime factor. Fast, confident winger who is not in awe of messi and suarez and that his decision making is not too slow and that is above of 50% accurate. Unfortunately, only neymar fits in.

Havesaks

It doesnt matter if he has. We need someone who is self confident more then anything, talent should be there ofcourse but its not a prime factor. Fast, confident winger who is not in awe of messi and suarez and that his decision making is not too slow and that is above of 50% accurate. Unfortunately, only neymar fits in.

I would prefer a WC midfielder and keep Griezmann on the lw tbh. Neymar is to big a gamble. Injuries, age, lifestyle and the wages and fee would be ridiculous high. We need this team to get humble, and Neymar isnt that. Unless dembeles and coutinho could cover his fee and wages, I think we should stay far away from him.

Andrew M

I remember when I was young and naive.
Around 2003-04, I thought that Gago and D'Alessandro were going to be the two best midfielders in the world.
Because papers and a hype said so.
I used to always buy them in a Football manager back then.

And a mighty Royston Drenthe, lol.

Stupid papers and a stupid hype machine which works in the same way since always.

Even more recently I remember the hype around the Brazilian midfielder Ganso

Kul_z

I would prefer a WC midfielder and keep Griezmann on the lw tbh. Neymar is to big a gamble. Injuries, age, lifestyle and the wages and fee would be ridiculous high. We need this team to get humble, and Neymar isnt that. Unless dembeles and coutinho could cover his fee and wages, I think we should stay far away from him.

Im against neymar, but like i said, i can see only him that is capable enough to fill that spot with that quality.
Im also for another world class middlefielder and benching suarez, but we all know that aint happening this year.

Fati lautaro Messi would be something that would make sense for preparing them for future. Dembele has zero credits left, so he better start performing and be injury free, but thats something that could be blamed on club also for known lack of physical preparations. We're in shambles. Our transfer policy is so disgusting that we spend 400m on three players for the same spot(messi and suarez positions are occupied) and we arent even close to fixing that. 4 fucking hundred millions. And we are still in need of 1 wc mf, st, cb and fullbacks. Fucking hell.

Messigician

Lautaro Martinez (22) in talk with Manchester City & Real Madrid C.F. as Leo Messi has stood in the way of FC Barcelona's interest as he does not want him to replace his close friend Luis Suarez. [ElDesmarque]

Judoman

Im against neymar, but like i said, i can see only him that is capable enough to fill that spot with that quality.
Im also for another world class middlefielder and benching suarez, but we all know that aint happening this year.

Fati lautaro Messi would be something that would make sense for preparing them for future. Dembele has zero credits left, so he better start performing and be injury free, but thats something that could be blamed on club also for known lack of physical preparations. We're in shambles. Our transfer policy is so disgusting that we spend 400m on three players for the same spot(messi and suarez positions are occupied) and we arent even close to fixing that. 4 fucking hundred millions. And we are still in need of 1 wc mf, st, cb and fullbacks. Fucking hell.

I don t think Dembele and Coutinho transfers were bad as they happened. They were the consequence of Neymar saga. Both transfers were welcomed by the majority of fans. It was probably easier to predict how
Coutinho would not work out than it was for Dembele and Cou was a big wish in the minds of many fans earlier.

Regarding Neymar, yes he has quality when he is in form. But those windows are getting shorter each year and it s only going to get worse. He is far to expensive and unreliable to justify spending 100 s of millions in his transfer.

I don t think this team has much fuel left in the tank and we should start planing and moving for a post Messi era. Each line should have at least one WC talent with the right mentality as a building block.

Young CB- De Jong - Fati -Young striker(Lautaro?). Everyone else is transferable, including Arthur and Dembele. Above all we need new coach.

gregorrin10

Lautaro Martinez (22) in talk with Manchester City & Real Madrid C.F. as Leo Messi has stood in the way of FC Barcelona's interest as he does not want him to replace his close friend Luis Suarez. [ElDesmarque]

Bullshit. I mean I get wanting to keep his buddy Suarez around, but no way he'd be against Barca signing one of his most talented fellow country man. In fact, all this shit about Messi deciding who Barca goes for or having any say in the matter, it's all bullshit. You think Messi likes being humiliated year in year out and it's hurting his (club) legacy) and his vs. CR comparisons. The fact is, he might be the GOAT, but he's still just a player, who's getting pretty much the highest wage in the world, no way he's gonna jeopardize that by mouthing off to the Board and telling them who not to sign. And he shouldn't as well, as it's not his job. Those who run the club, should do the job they're getting that fat pay for, but the sad thing is, they don't know how to do it.

Vilarrubi

Bullshit. I mean I get wanting to keep his buddy Suarez around, but no way he'd be against Barca signing one of his most talented fellow country man. In fact, all this shit about Messi deciding who Barca goes for or having any say in the matter, it's all bullshit. You think Messi likes being humiliated year in year out and it's hurting his (club) legacy) and his vs. CR comparisons. The fact is, he might be the GOAT, but he's still just a player, who's getting pretty much the highest wage in the world, no way he's gonna jeopardize that by mouthing off to the Board and telling them who not to sign. And he shouldn't as well, as it's not his job. Those who run the club, should do the job they're getting that fat pay for, but the sad thing is, they don't know how to do it.

+1

Like the headlines about Messi not liking Griezmann etc. Got to laugh at reports like that and even funnier are the people who believe it.

Home of Barca Fans