La liga title: Is it over?

Can Barca still win the la liga title?

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Is it possible that Ovrebo was also hired to provide “neutrality”?

Shut the fuck up you fucking thief , go rob some children while you're at it.

Newsflash thief we're in 2024 and I hear the same shit over and over again, year after year by the likes of you. Mather of a fact , why don't u check how we received a red card for fucking nothing in the same game you claim we robbed Chelsea ?

You come up with some random shit from +10 years ago while you rob year after year.

Disgusting corrupt club supported by disgusting human beings.

10 years from now while you will keep robbing teams , year after year , like the disgusting corrupt piece of shit club that you are you will come again saying hurrr durrrr guys remember when you guys robbed Chelsea like 25 years ago ?

Fucking amoeba.

NKMaribor

Newsflash thief we're in 2024 and I hear the same shit over and over again, year after year by the likes of you. Mather of a fact , why don't u check how we received a red card for fucking nothing in the same game you claim we robbed Chelsea ?

You come up with some random shit from +10 years ago while you rob year after year.

10 years from now while you will keep robbing teams , year after year , like the disgusting corrupt piece of shit club that you are you will come again saying hurrr durrrr guys remember when you guys robbed Chelsea like 25 years ago ?

Fucking amoeba.

Financial window-dressing, one board more corrupt than the other, having CTA official on payroll for two decades, explained with euphemisms such as “neutral treatment”, supported with timeless Ovrebo classic and many others….

For the matter of fact you need profesional help, with your projections stemming from deep inferiority complex and huge identity crysis which has rocked your mes que club world. Unable to resolve it, in but one way. Lets tripple down on the usual anti Madrid kool aid.

Ay caramba!

CatalinR10

Financial window-dressing, one board more corrupt than the other, having CTA official on payroll for two decades, explained with euphemisms such as “neutral treatment”, supported with timeless Ovrebo classic and many others….

For the matter of fact you need profesional help, with your projections stemming from deep inferiority complex and huge identity crysis which has rocked your mes que club world. Unable to resolve it, in but one way. Lets tripple down on the usual anti Madrid kool aid.

Ay caramba!

yadda yadda bla bla some empty words here and there

Inferior complex ? Call me when you own us 5-0 or 6-2 or when u embarrass us the way we did u.

Professional help ? That's on you piece of shit for supporting a corrupt club with no remorse.

Disgusting piece of shit .

NKMaribor

yadda yadda bla bla some empty words here and there

Inferior complex ? Call me when you own us 5-0 or 6-2 or when u embarrass us the way we did u.

Professional help ? That's on you piece of shit for supporting a corrupt club with no remorse.

Disgusting piece of shit .

Oh my. The La Manita trophy. Worth as much as recent 4:0 trashing of Barca at Camp Nou. I much prefer 3 consecutive CL`s. But thanks for reminding me. I will dust off my old VHS, and watch it again. Funky times.

Write me Barca`s account number - legal one, lol. So i can donate some cash to help with Barca`s exponentially growing legal bill.

But hey, you get an A for potty mouth! That`s something!

Ay Caramba!

CatalinR10

Oh my. The La Manita trophy. Worth as much as recent 4:0 trashing of Barca at Camp Nou. I much prefer 3 consecutive CL`s. But thanks for reminding me. I will dust off my old VHS, and watch it again. Funky times.

Write me Barca`s account number - legal one, lol. So i can donate some cash to help with Barca`s exponentially growing legal bill.

But hey, you get an A for potty mouth! That`s something!

Ay Caramba!

You talk about inferior complex and shit like that while your corrupt team paraded the whole of Madrid after they won a fucking copa del rey.

Fuck off insecure thief.

Messigician

Fucking amoeba.
He’s out of line but he’s right

Home of Barca Fans