La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

ajnotkeith

Just because the scoreline is close or wide doesn't mean it isn't a competitive game, I feel that we could play well and look better than we have but not finish our opportunities. Unlike our losses against Bayern and Benfica where we couldn't manage shots on target. We have had a few key players come back into the team recently so we could put in a stronger performance.

I think it will be 3-1 but as I mentioned the weird odds on this game can potentially suggest there is an upset going to happen, in my view I can't see it happen but commonly that is what it means when strange lines are set by oddsmakers.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Benzema again trained in isolation today after a knock against Shakhtar, media says it's a precaution and he should be fine for the game.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Sport says that RM will play "vs Shakhtar" 11.
Barca will hopefully play 433 but I fear Bob will get picked in front of Oscar. And we all know Bob is shit lately and he will be picked out at 5he very start.

eaman

Bad kick off time again. Why not an 8pm kick off because its a better time and also viewing figures will be affected by the United Liverpool game

Horatio

You're welcome
Watching it together with Venezuelan and Colombian buddies. But we get together at 8:30 in morning to watch it!

FC B

For me a draw would be an excellent result giving the circumstances. I really hope we somehow avoid a humiliation thus I'll be ok with a minimal/decent loss for this game.

Kul_z

Lets hope our new number 10, youngest goalscorer in la liga and champions league history, scores against real madrid.

HOPE

Givenchy

I wanna be hyped but in reality this will probably be an anticlimax as usual. 3-1 Madrid and Gavi will get sent off is my prediction

FCBfan22

Should not play Bob at RB. In any case.

And yeah, no Araujo is a big blow. If he was availible, we should pinpoint him to Benzema and hope that he isolates him. But now... Well... Let's hope for the best-

vinni

Bad kick off time again. Why not an 8pm kick off because its a better time and also viewing figures will be affected by the United Liverpool game

Meh, good excuse to start drinking early :barcascarf:
I still got a good feeling!

Home of Barca Fans