La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Zidane82

Madrid better in EVERY department. 4-1 Benzema, Vinicius and Modric on the score sheet.

Yeah it looks ominous on paper BUT football is a strange thing and basically anything can happen

I am tempted to bet on a win by three goals or more to by Barca :)

Mateka

Both sides will breathe a sigh of relief if it is a draw. Barca lose and it is a crisis. RM appear favourites but have looked vulnerable this season. 1-1 and both imho would be inwardly content but expressing disappointment they did not win.

Zidane82

Both sides will breathe a sigh of relief if it is a draw. Barca lose and it is a crisis. RM appear favourites but have looked vulnerable this season. 1-1 and both imho would be inwardly content but expressing disappointment they did not win.

I do not see a front three of DJ Luke, Dest and unpredictable Depay troubling them at all

vinni

Odds for the game:
Barcelona 2.60
Draw 3.60
Madrid 2.40

Personally, i have a good feeling, but lets see:barcascarf:
I had a good feeling against bayern when we lost 8-2 so..

jamrock

Vini pace on the counter will kill us, under no circumstances does Roberto start at RB, mingueza needs to step up & do a serviceable job, koeman solution to us having no pace up to has to stay for this guy, do dest stays up top, mingueza & dest definitely have the pace to keep up, so if they play smart they can limit his effectiveness, that's the only thing I'm worried about, bar benzema's excellent form.

mc_lovin

A win here and the media attention shifts to Madrid, who got so much less shit than us despite being poor as well.

ajnotkeith

The odds are much tighter than they should be in my eyes so that suggests it could potentially be a trap game for Madrid. I still think Madrid will win quite easily but Vegas makes money for a reason

JerseyAddict

I hope it wont be another loss... It starts to worry me if this team stands a chance in any big game...

Barca players need this win to boost confidence or they will drown down in apathy.

I can't see our defense stopping Benz&Vini...
Or our mids overplay Modric/Kroos/Casemiro...
But football is full of strange scenarios.
Hoping for the best...

Just please don't start Luuk. Just don't.

ajnotkeith

I hope it wont be another loss... It starts to worry me if this team stands a chance in any big game...

Barca players need this win to boost confidence or they will drown down in apathy.

I can't see our defense stopping Benz&Vini...
Or our mids overplay Modric/Kroos/Casemiro...
But football is full of strange scenarios.
Hoping for the best...

Just please don't start Luuk. Just don't.

My football brain says we will get crushed but those lines are very intriguing, usually when oddsmakers set lines like that that don't make much sense it usually means they know something we don't. To put Barca and Madrid with an equal chance of winning in this game is crazy, even the most hardcore delusional fans on here don't think that.

Madrid 3-1 but could be a tighter game than many expect

Home of Barca Fans