La Liga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Levante 3-0

gatsu

Don?t agree with the general opinion. We were equally bad as the last 3 matchs ( slow play, technical errors, and bad transition from defence to offense ). Levante was trash and that?s about the only change. I?m expecting that things will go back to the usual flow beginning next week.

FinBarcelonafan

Don?t agree with the general opinion. We were equally bad as the last 3 matchs ( slow play, technical errors, and bad transition from defence to offense ). Levante was trash and that?s about the only change. I?m expecting that things will go back to the usual flow beginning next week.

Not true at all. Barca was electric today from the first minute. Players had high confidence today and really wanted to win. Maybe no Koeman on the bench gave them more free mind to try things? That's how it looked. Barca played their best game of the season.

But I agree, Levante lookked bit weak too.

gatsu

I?m not doubting players confidence. It was always here the issue is that we are very limited technically and tactically. And today I didn?t see any changes with respect to these 2 factors. But I really hope you are right let?s see what happens against Benefica

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Levante are a decent team who had an off game. They give a hard time to all the big clubs every season. The away game will be a different story.

Malvolio must be a bit disappointed we won today.

serghei

Not true at all. Barca was electric today from the first minute. Players had high confidence today and really wanted to win. Maybe no Koeman on the bench gave them more free mind to try things? That's how it looked. Barca played their best game of the season.

But I agree, Levante lookked bit weak too.

We made them look weak as well, with our high work rate and our attitude, we fought for every ball. We started strong, and they kind of gave up. Levante beat both Real Madrid and Atletico 2-0, and 2-1 away.

Horatio

You're welcome
We made them look weak as well, with our high work rate and our attitude, we fought for every ball. We started strong, and they kind of gave up. Levante beat both Real Madrid and Atletico 2-0, and 2-1 away.

We have started doing since last season. We did it against Bayern as well. Our ball recovery is much better after a lost skirmish. Too bad we still tend to lose it sloppily right after having won it.

It's not something new to me. But what we lack is still control over games for long spans. Hopefully Gavi is the player we need.

malvolio

Levante are a decent team who had an off game. They give a hard time to all the big clubs every season. The away game will be a different story.

Malvolio must be a bit disappointed we won today.

Why would I be disappointed? My prediction was based on our form and how we were spiralling into chaos, with the Koeman situation and all.

Mateka

Levante not the best. Barca unbeaten. Three goals. None against. Coutinho looked good. I am looking on the bright side of life.

Home of Barca Fans