La Liga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Levante 3-0

Devils

Bench the best player on the team brehs.

Unless he is injured (zero reports on him being so) Its insane to bench Araujo.

ajnotkeith

Didn't people demand Koeman plays as much youth possible for the remaining games he has left at Barca? Have we entered a new phase already?

Noo that's not how it goes. Basically if Koeman doesn't play youth the media will write about how he doesn't bet on young people every single day then when the youth with no experience play shit people say he has bad tactics

But seriously, Twitter La masia experts actually thought Demir was better than Dembele or Trincao. What a joke.

serghei

Braindead line-up, but at least some of the youngsters will get more playing time, even if in a poorly coached team. I'll take that than nothing. As long as people don't shit on Gavi and Nico for not doing miracles in a team with freaking Luuk de Jong as a 9 and Coutinho as a right winger. :facepalm:

Ah and Busi. This this guy NEVER sit on the bench? Like what the fuck? Give us a break. He's playing more games than peak Messi.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Braindead line-up, but at least some of the youngsters will get more playing time, even if in a poorly coached team. I'll take that than nothing. As long as people don't shit on Gavi and Nico for not doing miracles in a team with freaking Luuk de Jong as a 9 and Coutinho as a right winger. :facepalm:

Ah and Busi. This this guy NEVER sit on the bench? Like what the fuck? Give us a break.

I think Gavi will play alright but Nico will be bad.

serghei

I think Sport should not announce the first 11 from now on, but the 10 players that will join Busi on the pitch. Seriously, if we don't hire a good manager, this team will be hard to stomach. We're all gonna need [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] level of dedication.

FCBfan22

We like swimming in shoes with Coutinho RW don't we?

Coutinho shouldn't play elsewhere than LCM or CAM.

FCBfan22

I think Sport should not announce the first 11 from now on, but the 10 players that will join Busi on the pitch. Seriously, if we don't hire a good manager, this team will be hard to stomach. We're all gonna need [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] level of dedication.

A lamppost and 9 others.

Home of Barca Fans