La Liga Round 6: Barca - Celta Vigo 3-2

Andresito

Staff member
When Araujo is fully fit we can play Cancelo LB and Kounde RB to rest Balde. But Alonso is still better than Roberto.

PhilS

I like the way Xavi is rotating the forwards and midfielders. As of now, 9 are playing well enough to start in those 6 spots, and surely this will go up to 10 after Pedri gets fully back. To last out for all 4 competitions, all 10 will be needed. And Lewa surely can't continue to start every single game, let's see what the team can do without him for at least 60 minutes.

We'll see Araujo come in off the bench today. It will be really interesting to see whom among Kounde, Balde and Christensen will lose the most playing time to fit in one of the best players on the roster. Roberto has to lose his minutes at RB, right?

Temptation

I like the way Xavi is rotating the forwards and midfielders. As of now, 9 are playing well enough to start in those 6 spots, and surely this will go up to 10 after Pedri gets fully back. To last out for all 4 competitions, all 10 will be needed. And Lewa surely can't continue to start every single game, let's see what the team can do without him for at least 60 minutes.

We'll see Araujo come in off the bench today. It will be really interesting to see whom among Kounde, Balde and Christensen will lose the most playing time to fit in one of the best players on the roster. Roberto has to lose his minutes at RB, right?
Lewy hates being subbed or rested.

PhilS

Safe to say Raphinha is done.
I think he will continue to play 30 or 60 minutes every game, he's going to contribute a lot. But doesn't the team need to sell someone who has significant value in the winter window, to get the moola to bring in Roque? Looking at this roster, it has to be either Raphina or Ferran. And I'm not sure Ferran would bring in enough.

JamDav1982

Plenty of scope for Raphinha to come on here.

Ferran could play LW, SS and CF. Yamal can come on and play LW, SS also.

JamDav1982

Need to start giving Ferran or Felix some more minutes at CF.

1. Lewa is oldest of the lot and needs rested also.
2. Need to have a back up plan in place if he goes down injured and someone to have played there often enough in system.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who are we resting exactly apart from Balde? Gavi maybe. And he's not undisputed starter when everyone is fit.

ajnotkeith

Game for rotation was Antwerp really.
Those lot were fucking shite and an easy win.

Cant afford to lose games in LaLiga.

Home of Barca Fans