La Liga Round 6: Barca - Celta Vigo 3-2

Andresito

Staff member
High intensity with the games now, already onto the next.

We play 3 games in 6 days including the Celta game: 23rd, 26th, 29th. 2 days between each game. After that there's a 4 day rest ahead of Porto. Minutes need to managed well.

Messi983

High intensity with the games now, already onto the next.

We play 3 games in 6 days including the Celta game: 23rd, 26th, 29th. 2 days between each game. After that there's a 4 day rest ahead of Porto. Minutes need to managed well.

Not ideal for the players although I think with smart rotations we'll go through this fine but it's the first time in a long time I want Barca to play almost every day so great news for fans.

Celta at home is probably the easiest of the next 3 games so would go with some rotations

MATS
Cancelo, Kounde, Inigo, Balde
FDJ, Romeu, Gundo
Yamal, Shark, Felix

new starters compared to last game

I think it's time to integrate Inigo in the team. Give him at least a half. If Araujo will be back sub him on as well.

Some rest for Lewy would be ok but don't think Xavi trust the youngsters enough to play without him yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would like how Ferran would fare as striker. Inigo could start as well if Xavi is serious about rotations. Roberto/Alonso options for full backs.

JamDav1982

Celta are utter shite under Benitez and he most likely wont be there much longer.

Should be another straightforward win.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Celta's club's name is derived from the Celts, a people who once lived in the region.

Another fun fact: Fat waiter is back in Spain.

20640e83-a9e8-458f-8945-416cbc2ec2c9_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0_x984y418.jpg

daviddouglas

What are the author's thoughts on the upcoming match against Celta, and which players does the author suggest should be given a chance to play in this game? kimaster

Last edited:

Loki

Celta started poorly into the league with only 4 points in 5 games. I expect at least 2-3 rotations today.

serghei

Good line-up. Balde needed some time off, not the best games for him lately. A better LB than Alonso would be needed in the squad though.

Home of Barca Fans