La Liga Round 5: Cadiz - FC Barcelona 0-4

pers

Disappointing to not see Lewy and Dembele but kinda we should expect it coz next game can be game changer for Barcelona.

fergus90

It seldom works rotating so heavily and Cadiz has those small pitches that Barca always seem to lack fluidity on.

With that being said there's plenty of quality off the bench to get the job done, should it be needed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don?t care if Cadiz are dead last. That?s the kind of line-up that could easily lose us points. Too many rotations and average players like Bellerin, Pique and Depay.

zanela

I have a real bad feeling that Xavi has designated Balde to LL, and the chipmunk to CL. If the latter starts against Bayern, then Barca might as well just forfeit the match.

Raketa10

Don?t care if Cadiz are dead last. That?s the kind of line-up that could easily lose us points. Too many rotations and average players like Bellerin, Pique and Depay.

We will probably struggle but we need to qualify for the second stage of CL so I understand this decision. Barca has a really tough game in 3 days so this lineup should be enough against Cadiz. If the likes of Pique, Depay or Bellerin are not good enough for Cadiz than they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Glokta

Thanks. Not much to enjoy though. Not a single woman in sight. Just a bunch of idiots talking about Politics! :lol::lol:

I expected something totally different.

If only one can see under the water, these politicians play a nasty game. I know from experience

Home of Barca Fans