La Liga Round 34: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 2-4

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be sweet to skin Asspanyol to officially clinch the Primera Liga title - guaranteed RFEF will assign one of the despotic referee options for the match to permit their usual butchery on the pitch

Andresito

Staff member
Almost no better motivation than winning at Espanyol's ground. If players aren't up for it I'll have to question the mentality of this group.

Messi983

Barcelona have not scored a penalty goal in La Liga this season. There are five matches left, and if they do not score a penalty, it will be the first time in 54 seasons that this happens. — @mundodeportivo

Time to pay refs, Jan.

Although now that this is "out" fully expect we'll get a few pens when La Liga title will be clinched, lol.

Horatio

You're welcome
Barcelona have not scored a penalty goal in La Liga this season. There are five matches left, and if they do not score a penalty, it will be the first time in 54 seasons that this happens. — @mundodeportivo

Time to pay refs, Jan.

Although now that this is "out" fully expect we'll get a few pens when La Liga title will be clinched, lol.
If we grab this record we have to thank Lewy for bottling his.

@tempt

FC B

I'd try to motivate them to play the match of the season if I were in Xavi's place, a nice win there in such circumstances would be absolutely priceless.

raskolnikov

Time to pay refs, Jan.

Remember 2012 ( I think). We didnt get a penalty till lije january and then got a few bullshit ones when winning la liga was no longer possible.
We know how these madridista refs roll

Home of Barca Fans