La Liga Round 33: Barca - Valencia

Daisymorr

Dust ourselves down and try put in a good performance.
Play with freedom now if possible.
Season has really come to a close - maybe experiment or is that too much like giving up...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Does anybody really give a f about this game? I'm still bummed out about CL and than we got the news Xavi is staying lol. This to much even for me, I'm not sure I will follow us next season :confused:

Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

Does anybody really give a f about this game? I'm still bummed out about CL and than we got the news Xavi is staying lol. This to much even for me, I'm not sure I will follow us next season :confused:
CL exit was bad but Xavi staying was the icing on the cake. This club is going nowhere fast and this game has no significance. Just integrate more youth and see if they have any potential.

Porque

Just peeped at the table and if Girona hold on they are a point ahead and in second.

So the idea I had of rotating is out the window. Goodbye Roque minutes.

We need 2nd place for the SuperCopa windfall.

Imagine we renew Xavi and then end up coming third and missing out on that too. Disaster.

Porque

The person who can enter the 11 room is Fermín López. With Pedri not being 100% (in fact, he did not train with the group on Thursday, Friday or Saturday), a golden opportunity for the Huelva native.

---

Poor decision rushing Pedri back into the 11.

Home of Barca Fans