La Liga | Round 29: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Horatio

You're welcome
Needs to be said. People like to forget that. Even though the improvement is obvious.

Yup. Xavi played an ugly 3-5-2 in beginning. He got players he needed to improve it. But he clearly motivates players as well and positional play has improved.

Doing a great job. But per usual, revisionism rears its ugly head.

Pero visca Barca!

Porque

Managed to get good early performances out of Jutgla, Abde and Adama too before all (jury still out on Adama to be fair) before all fell to their usual level. So signs of being good at motivating and getting talent to perform were there.

Hell of a jump going from Ilias, Demir, Abde, Jutgla, Luuk, Dembele to Ferran, Aubameyang, Adama, Dembele though.

Masetro10

Managed to get good early performances out of Jutgla, Abde and Adama too before all (jury still out on Adama to be fair) before all fell to their usual level. So signs of being good at motivating and getting talent to perform were there.

Hell of a jump going from Ilias, Demir, Abde, Jutgla, Luuk, Dembele to Ferran, Aubameyang, Adama, Dembele though.

Now just imagine if Ansu Fati comes back 100% with his finishing... my goodness. Also, with the form Auba is in maybe we just stay away from adding a expensive #9. He is doing too well to be replaced.

delancey

FC Frankfurt is developing a strong case of anticipatory anxiety 😱 😳 😟 😂

Btw I?m really digging Auba?s goal celebrations. We?re fortunate to have him on board.

SeloBarca

So lucky we have Auba. Depay would not have scored those goals.
Still needs alot of work in defence, defensive midfield, RW and a CF for future.

SG-7

Now just imagine if Ansu Fati comes back 100% with his finishing... my goodness. Also, with the form Auba is in maybe we just stay away from adding a expensive #9. He is doing too well to be replaced.

Yeah this is a really good point! Don't fuck with something if it's working really well !!

suckabov

Lemon curry?
This game felt weirdly nostalgic. We've been on a good run for a while but I'm only now starting to feel the old enthusiasm again. Great performance and hard not to gloat at Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans