La Liga Round 28: FC Barcrelona - Girona 0-0

ajnotkeith

Our defense is good for LaLiga. We have a lot of fast and strong players and we press aggressively so average Liga attackers find it hard to retain the ball in the final third.

Its clear to see why we have issues against talented attackers in Europe though who can deal with that type of thing better as opposed to most of the Liga attackers who are slow and weak.

Porque

12 points ahead in the league, with some youth players on the bench and we got Alba playing LW.

Maybe they end up not good enough. But so did Cristian Tello and to a lesser extent Cuenca, but Pep gave them a chance off the bench and they turned games around based on their B form and will to take their chance.

Xavi is way too conservative and shows he is thinking about maintain the 0 of the opponents more than getting the 1 for us.

That's my big fear of him going forward domestically. Without talking of our KO issues.

jairzinho

Our defense is good for LaLiga. We have a lot of fast and strong players and we press aggressively so average Liga attackers find it hard to retain the ball in the final third.

Its clear to see why we have issues against talented attackers in Europe though who can deal with that type of thing better as opposed to most of the Liga attackers who are slow and weak.

Our defence is good i agree but you could also say most La Liga attackers are average.

Wizzbar

New signing
0...against the team who didn't receive goal just ONCE in 27 games this season...if that is not shameful I don't know what is...

malvolio

12 points ahead in the league, with some youth players on the bench and we got Alba playing LW.

There are lots of duds in the team, that's true. But on the other hand we have no idea what we want to do in attack. And we basically return time and again to cross and inshala.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Way I see it too. La liga teams don't have the quality and physicality to bypass our press. And even when they do they can't finish clear cut chances.

ajnotkeith

We really have to be seeing more than this in terms of quality of football at this point.

Raphinia and Lewandowski maybe are not the best in the world but they can look better than this that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans