La Liga Round 28: Atletico - Barca 0-3

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorin

I actually agree with Xavi - we had 2 very very clear fouls not given, that push on Lewa being one. Than we made 2 good challenges and he gave them free kicks. The ref sucks, he is unhinged and he acts cocky as fuck (n)
Should Simeone throw a tantrum and abuse the ref for that second yellow forgiven for Kounde, and get himself red carded?

Ffs, I get that there were decision against us but a manager should control his emotions better than what Xavi is doing. Decisions will be in your favour too across a match, just shut the fuck up and act like a leader, not a clown like Xavi usually does.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Xavi is embarrassing....
Strange, because he didn't get THIS worked up as a player :confused: Looses his cool all the time, loose canon... But as I said earlier - worst ref I've seen in a long time and he acts all cocky.

ajnotkeith

I actually agree with Xavi - we had 2 very very clear fouls not given, that push on Lewa being one. Than we made 2 good challenges and he gave them free kicks. The ref sucks, he is unhinged and he acts cocky as fuck (n)
I dont.
Kounde could have been sent off.

All this moaning about refs is so tiring.

Windhook

No, it's just common practise, watch Xavi on the touchlines for a few minutes in any given game, you will see he abuses the refs over every single decision made and moans to the fourth official every single time.

They just have enough of hearing him screaming after every foul given and get fed up of it.
This comes at very crucial point of the season. Why didn't they sent Xavi off before the goal?

He should just start chewing gums.

BJJ

Xavi should send the recording to Simone Inzaghi after the match to show him how to play vs Atletico away.
You do realise it's half time, right? We could easily collapse in the second half. This team is schizophrenic as he'll.

ajnotkeith

This comes at very crucial point of the season. Why didn't they sent Xavi off before the goal?
I don't think being on the touchline makes much difference, he will just tell Oscar what he wants him to do.
Seems like if the ref wanted to fix the game or something he could have just sent off Kounde like he deserved? It just doesnt make sense whenever ref conspiracies are brought up.

Refs have a tough job already and I can understand why they dont have much tolerance for managers inciting abuse against them.

Home of Barca Fans